We stayed here 2 nights over the July 4th holiday. The views of the mountain were great. It was only a few minutes drive with easy access to the Stone Mountain park. The breakfast provided both hot (eggs & sausage) and cold assortments. The room had plenty of sitting area (sleeper sofa and two large chairs) adjacent to the two queen beds.
We would stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located outside beautiful historic Stone Mountain Park, GA and only 20 minutes from downtown Atlanta, we are the ideal place for your stay. A newly renovated hotel, we offer beautifully appointed rooms over looking Stone Mountain. We are proud to offer a hot breakfast, an indoor heated pool & spa, a fitness center, free wireless internet and fresh baked cookies everyday! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson, Stone Mountain
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Stone Mountain Hotel Stone Mountain
- Country Inn Stone Mountain
- Stone Mountain Country Inn