We arrived after the Snow Storm of 2014. The room was clean and tidy. The heated pool was wonderful. My husband, son and I used it every night of our stay.Also, someone stated that the pool was chlorinated, it is not. I believe it is a salt water pool and there was no chlorine smell at all. We were there for just under 2 weeks and the place was very consistent in their service to us. The ladies at the front desk were just wonderful, they gave my son a balloon and bubbles when he was being a little crabby. One of the staff members brought in her own high chair, for my son to use since we were going to be there for a while ( to my knowledge she had also let another guest use it prior to our arrival). It was a great place to "live" in for two weeks. It is a safe location, close to the express way and very near Stone Mountain. I would stay there again in a heart beat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located outside beautiful historic Stone Mountain Park, GA and only 20 minutes from downtown Atlanta, we are the ideal place for your stay. A newly renovated hotel, we offer beautifully appointed rooms over looking Stone Mountain. We are proud to offer a hot breakfast, an indoor heated pool & spa, a fitness center, free wireless internet and fresh baked cookies everyday! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson, Stone Mountain
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Stone Mountain Hotel Stone Mountain
- Country Inn Stone Mountain
- Stone Mountain Country Inn