Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Stone Mountain, GA
Comfort Inn & Suites at Stone Mountain(Stone Mountain)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$86
US$161
US$146
  • Pool
Hampton Inn Atlanta/Stone Mountain(Stone Mountain)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$128
US$77
US$71
US$120
US$109
HIExpress.com
Stone Mountain Inn(Stone Mountain)
US$138
US$131
  • Pool
Stone Mountain Manor(Stone Mountain)
US$139
US$134
US$92
US$86
US$80
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront deskhot tubbreakfast roomgreat place to staybusiness centerwafflesindoor poolmovie theaterone bedroom suitehome away from homewould recommend this hotel to anyonehot breakfastpleasant staybeds were comfortablebreakfast barfree breakfaststayed nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Tia, at the front desk was WONDERFUL!!! I am from Ohio, and she was so helpful and accommodating in givig me directions and printing out information for attractions for us to see. The room was very nice; extremely clean and the bed was very comfortable. I wish I could have stayed there the other two nights, but I couldn't get a room for that many nights, so I had to check out and check into the Country Inns & Suites in Norcross for Wed. and Thursday, but I was fortunate enough to get a room at your Stone Mountain location Friday, July 18 and I checked out Sat. July 19.

If I'd had a bad experience, I wouldn't have come back, but since Tia was so great, and the room was so nice, I knew I didn't want to stay anywhere else. The location is right off the freeway, and easily accessible to restaurants and the world famous Stone Mountain. The staff and rooms make this hotel my top choice!!! You guys are AWESOME!!!

Room Tip: Our room was on the second floor and it was very quiet. We didn't have the Stone Mountain view that we wanted, but that's okay.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sheri B
Country_Inn_St_Mtn, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Stone Mountain, GA, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear Sheri B,
What an awesome review!!!! We are so glad that you found us too! I have to agree with you on my team. They are awesome!! Please do come back again soon!

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Stayed here 3 nights 7-12,7-13 and 7-14. We picked a great place to stay. I am so glad we stayed here for our trip to Stone Mountain Park and Georgia Aquarium. The Park is literally 6 min away. See attached pics. You can actually see Stone Mountain from the front steps of the hotel. Look at strip mall across the street and there it is! Breakfast was great each morning. They also have coffee set up in the lobby all day. Beds were very comfortable, rooms nice and clean and the common areas including parking lot were clean. Was a safe area which is important to us. Wendys is a 3 min walk to the corner. There are several places to eat close by. My favorite was the Stone Mtn Pizza café. which is literally 2min drive. A medium pizza was $9.95 and a salad $2.50. The pizza fed 3 of us. The staff was awesome. Two girls at the desk-Kim and Kay were so helpful/nice/and I can't say enough good things to do them justice. Business Center has 2 computers/printers for your use. All 3 nights were quiet and peaceful and I slept so good. Our grandson had a wonderful time at the inside pool. Coke machine was only 75 cents. I've paid 3 dollars for a pop in other hotels. Our trip to Georgia aquarium took us one hour using a GPS. It took only 40 minutes using a MapQuest printout-so much faster. MapQuest kept us off the 8 lane bumper to bumper traffic and will take you the back way out of downtown-SO MUCH LESS STRESSFULL and quicker. Read tips for the safest way to Stone Mountain Park. I paid an average of $116.00 over 3 nights. What a relief to stay in a good hotel.

Room Tip: Front desk has safe driving instructions on how to get to Stone Mountain-USE IT! You'll be glad you did.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank TrippingTom
Country_Inn_St_Mtn, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Stone Mountain, GA, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Dear TrippingTom,
Thank you for taking the time to write an awesome review! I am thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel! I have shared your compliments with Kim & Kay, and they were honored that you mentioned them by name. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to recognize them for a job well done!

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Every one says this place is great. Well they are not wrong! From the moment of check in to the time we checked out the staff was wonderful. The staff are fully knowledgeable about the area and friendly, I have nothing bad to say about this place.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Penguin5travels
Country_Inn_St_Mtn, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Stone Mountain, GA, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Dear Penguin5travels,
We are glad you read the reviews too! :-)
As you can tell, we love our guests and have been blessed to have guests love us back. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our hotel. Hopefully you will be coming back soon to visit Stone Mountain Park and we'll get a chance you host you a 2nd time! :-)

Reviewed 12 July 2014

This hotel is close to the action (1 exit away from the park). It was a little tough getting across 3 or 4 lanes of traffic very quickly, but not the hotel's problem. The staff was excellent at the front counter. The room was clean and beds were comfy. The only real issue was the breakfast room did not accommodate enough guests as each morning we went down we waited a long time and never did get a table. We brought it back to the room to eat. All in all, it was a pleasant experience.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear scmooselover,
It was our pleasure to have you stay with us. I am excited to hear that you enjoyed our services. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

This was the second night in a row we spent in a Country Inn, and we thought this one was more modern and run better. Nice clean room with a view of the Mountain. High quality televisions with lots of HD choices through DirecTV. Very close to park - easy to get to after fireworks.

Stayed: July 2014

Dear TheHolidayRoad,
It's great to hear that you had a first class stay with us! Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon!