Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Stone Mountain, GA
Comfort Inn & Suites at Stone Mountain(Stone Mountain)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$82
US$109
US$104
US$92
US$86
US$93
US$88
Hampton Inn Atlanta/Stone Mountain(Stone Mountain)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$128
US$161
US$146
  • Pool
Stone Mountain Inn(Stone Mountain)
US$147
US$131
  • Pool
Stone Mountain Manor(Stone Mountain)
US$185
US$180
US$80
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront deskhot tubbreakfast roomgreat place to staybusiness centerwafflesindoor poolmovie theaterone bedroom suitehome away from homewould recommend this hotel to anyonehot breakfastpleasant staybeds were comfortablebreakfast barfree breakfaststayed nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I chose Country Inns & Suites because of their smoke-free policy, free breakfast, indoor pool, and close proximity to the Stone Mountain attraction. Traveling on vacation with my three grandchildren, ages 8, 10 and 13, I hoped for a clean, safe, comfortable hotel at an affordable price. Country Inns & Suites Stone Mountain exceeded my expectations. The minute we walked through the door, we were greeted with a charming "Welcome" and a delightful, sincere smile. It baffles me how few front desk clerks smile at their guests. At this hotel, we truly felt welcome and appreciated as guests. Our room was pleasant, fresh and very clean. The hotel is quite close to Stone Mountain which made it convenient after the Laser Show. I paid an additional $ 4.00 for a room overlooking the mountain which I wouldn't recommend. The tall trees block views of anything but the tippy top of the mountain. Breakfast in the morning was delish. The grandchildren were thrilled with all the choices. Before checking out, the kiddos had some fun in the pool. It gave them a chance to expend some energy before taking a long car ride. We would definitely stay here again, we love happy, smiling faces!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Country_Inn_St_Mtn, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Stone Mountain, GA, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Dear JinnieKerdi,
Thank you for taking the time to write this amazing review. I'm glad to hear that your family enjoyed the pool and breakfast. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel! On behalf of our entire staff at Country Inn & Suites, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Outstanding staff and value for your money! Easy entry and exit to all Stone Mtn Park activities. Would highly recommend to famlies of all sizes, especially for the pool and excellent breakfast! The front desk personnel were very friendly, helpful and always in place! In fact, the maintenance personnel were all smiling. It truly was an enjoyable experience.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Country_Inn_St_Mtn, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Stone Mountain, GA, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear 934williamt,
Thank you for your kind words and for allowing us to host your stay. It was our pleasure!!! See you again soon! :-)

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I have stayed here every time I have travelled to Stone Mountain for 10 years. They always meet my expectations. Rooms are clean, staff is nice, internet is fast, breakfast is sufficient and location is very convenient.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Tami F,
Thank you for the awesome review!! Our team always looks forward to your visits!! Hope to see you again soon!!!

Reviewed 4 August 2014

The hotel was very clean and looked brand new. The staff was great as well. The rooms were a nice size and had flat screen T.V's which also good. My only complaint is the comforters were too heavy and tend to weigh you down making you feel squished while sleeping. I could see Stone Mountain from our room, which was the purpose of our visit, so being that close was great. Breakfast was ok, but very crowded. Overall it was a really nice place and we will be back.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Country_Inn_St_Mtn, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Stone Mountain, GA, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear James Q,
It was our pleasure to have you stay with us. I am excited to hear that you enjoyed our services. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 3 August 2014

We needed a room with a seperate bedroom suite and living room as we were traveling with our 1 year old grand daughter. Country Inn filled the bill and was close to our relatives. As a retired Retail Store Manager, I always believed that the staff makes the Experience "Good or Bad" (Especially at Chain operations) and I have to say, they made our grand daughter happy which made us happy too! The Staff was very Pleasant, and Happy to help out anyway they could. They were Real People, not the setrile, corporate robots that seem to be everywhere today in the service field. They were engaging with me and went over the top with my grand daughter. It was easy to see that the staff was genuinely concerned about THEIR Guests, at THEIR Inn. I never mentioned the noisy ice machine in the 3rd Floor Hallway (it happens) because the girls at the desk took the time to place us away from other guests (at my request) because, 1 a year old will cry! The building is having a refresh at the time of this writing (Aug 2014) The common areas were clean and well furnished. Breakfast was Good and the STAFF was Great!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear Brian B,
Thank for your kind words! It was a pleasure to host your stay. We look forward to seeing you again in when you visit Stone Mountain, GA again!