“Great end of day happening”

Lasershow Spectacular at Stone Mountain Park
Sandusky,OH
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Great end of day happening”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

At least the sun won't cook you as the show is at night. Grab a blanket, sit on the lawn and enjoy. You won't like the traffic jam after the show.

1 Thank TrippingTom

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“A Great show if this was 1993 but......”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I do not regret doing this. I do regret not having my trip planned out. First let me say I had just drove 6 hours from Myrtle Beach, SC. I wasn't in the mood to make this visit but I did anyways because of my family wanting to see it. After we paid the $10 and parked we made the 345 mile walk uphill. We got there about 2 hours early and I was shocked we had issues even then finding a place to lay our blankets down. We brought a cooler full of drinks. Stone Mountain is actually pretty cool. I'm not a visit a park type of person but I do think you should stop and see the mountain at least. The Laser show was meh. Disney has spoiled me I guess. The food, drinks and snacks were way over priced. If you think theaters are crooks just wait till you pay $25 for a pizza or $5 for dip-n-dots. Anyways, if you have a Saturday or Sunday to kill in Atlanta/Stone Mountain I'd go do the Coke Tour or visit the Aquarium. But after that if you need something to do come here. It's $10 to get in.

3 Thank StingerSd
Forsyth, Georgia
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Spectacular it is!”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Lasershow with live fireworks. Music played referencing Georgia and the South. Music artists from Georgia. A salute to our heroes. When the carving comes alive with the lasershow, it became my favorite part. A finale with the National Anthem made me feel proud to live in the South! This is a DON'T MISS. Approximately a hour show.

Waycross, Georgia
62 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Good family fun.”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

We watched the show from one of the terraces. We loved the show. It is both sentimental and humorous. The lasers are beautifully timed and amazing to watch. If you choose the snack terrace you get drinks and popcorn during the show.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Mom0306
Lilburn, Georgia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Fantastic Laser show”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

This is the best laser show in the USA. Lots of great music and video effects for a wonderful night on the lawn set against Stone Mountain. great place for family and friends to get together for a fun event.