Days Inn Atlanta Stone Mountain
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Stone Mountain Inn(Stone Mountain)
  • Pool
  • Pool
View Hotel
Stone Mountain Manor(Stone Mountain)
View Hotel
All reviewsdunkin donutsroom was cleanoatmealstay there againenjoyed my staythe general managercoffee makerchecking ineasy accessstaff was very friendlymicrowaveatlantawalmartcablestone
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 October 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
General M, General Manager at Days Inn Atlanta Stone Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Reviewed 26 October 2013

We´ve stayed at this motel for one night. Unfortunately we got the last free non smoking room which was an accessible room and it seems as if there was no one staying for a long time because the smell was absolutely horrible! The floor was also very dirty but besides those two points everything was absolutely ok! Breakfast was fine and it´s only half a mile to the Stone Mountain Park Entrance, so you won´t get stuck into traffic in the morning.
I think we would stay there again, but check the room before!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
On behalf of our entire staff at Days Inn Stone Mountain, apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. I will be addressing these issue(s) with our team, and I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future. We appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit we can exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

I have stayed at this property before, and I enjoyed my stay the last time that I visited. This time, I enjoyed my stay, as well. The office staff (check-in, check-out, office manager- Mr. Patel) were helpful and professional. The cleaning staff was very good at bringing towels and keeping my room cleaned. Continental breakfast was okay and was always stocked. The exterior of the building has been repainted since I was here last, and it looks better. The rooms were comfortable and clean, though the interior could stand some updating. It is a great value for the price and a good place to stay. I would recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
General M, General Manager at Days Inn Atlanta Stone Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to complete a guest review. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel! On behalf of our entire staff at Days Inn Stone Mountain, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!
Management

Reviewed 20 October 2013

We went to Stone Mountain park and was looking for a place to stay. Loved this place. So clean and the beds were so comfortable. Continental breakfast too. Close to several restaurants. We only had to walk 50 feet from our room for our favorite coffee, Dunkin Donuts. Service was terrific also! Would recommend and defiantly stay again!

• Stayed: October 2013

Dear Valued Guest,
It was our pleasure to have you stay with us. I am excited to hear that you enjoyed our services. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Management