Hampton Inn Atlanta/Stone Mountain
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Stone Mountain Manor(Stone Mountain)
View Hotel
All reviewsbowling alleyfront deskroom was cleanstaff was very friendlybusiness triplocation was perfectwafflesnice breakfastcomplimentary breakfastwould stay here againminute drivea great place to stayeasy accessthe breakfast areanice stayatlantabarbara
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 September 2013

We went on a weekend getaway trip and traveled up to Stone Mountain, Ga. We enjoyed our stay in this hotel. I must say they had the BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE that I have had in a long time. The lady and gentleman that ran the breakfast buffet were so sweet and kind. It's in the perfect location only minutes away from Stone Mountain itself. Only issue I had which is not in any way the fault of the hotel or staff....we had loud neighbors that went in in out all night slamming the door the first night we were there. I know why so many people wrote such great reviews for this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
keithbrooks, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta/Stone Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2013

Dear Julie D,
I was really excited by your comments. It was really nice to read them and to share them with the staff. We do strive for all of our guests to be completely satisfied during their stay, and I think that is awesome that you were. Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Stone Mountain. Sincerely, Keith Brooks General Manager

Reviewed 30 September 2013

Very Clean. Front desk help was very friendly. It was in an odd location and can be easily missed. Need more signs showing where to turn off the highway. Overall, it is a very nice hotel, and I would stay there again if I have business in the area.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
keithbrooks, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta/Stone Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

Dear Richard H,
Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Stone Mountain, during your recent business trip to this area. I am glad that you did find the property and have an excellent stay. And, we do look forward to your return! Sincerely, Keith Brooks, General Manager.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

Great place to stay with family. Good breakfast. Nice snack area for those night munchy runs. Parking not bad but does need more lighting. Elevators are on the wrong side of building from the check in area. I would stay here again. I do highly recommend this location to everyone.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Dear GeorgiaKitKat,
Thank you for taking the time to give a review of our hotel. It pleases me to know that you all had such an enjoyable stay during your visit to Stone Mountain. We do look forward to the opportunity to serve you again! Sincerely, Keith Brooks, General Manager.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

The staff seemed to really enjoy their jobs and were so friendly. The hotel was extremely clean and the breakfast was wonderful. The overall experience was very pleasant! We would surely staff there again. It was right next door to a bowling alley and arcade. The location was close enough to eateries and even a mall.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Tammy A,
I would like to thank you for staying with us and for your great comments. It is great to know that you had such a wonderful stay. Please feel free to come back any time for some more Southern Hospitality.Thank you again for choosing the Hampton Inn Stone Mountain. Sincerely, Keith Brooks General Manager

Reviewed 25 September 2013

Michelle was extremely helpful to our needs. The lady who checked us in had been working for 12 hours and was as pleasant as can be. Awesome attitude and personality. I wish I could remember the names of the morning staff especially the breakfast wait staff. They were friendly, helpful and made us feel like we were at home. Kudos to them. Loved our stay here. Will definitely recommend this particular hotel for all future koi shows. 5 stars from the Hardcastles.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Karen,
Thank you for the wonderful feedback. I am so glad that you and your family had such a pleasant stay. I will be sure to let the staff know of your comments about them. Thank you for choosing to stay with us! Sincerely, Keith Brooks General Manager