Holiday Inn Express Stone Mountain
Comfort Inn & Suites at Stone Mountain(Stone Mountain)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$86
US$161
US$146
  • Pool
US$150
US$122
Orbitz.com
Hampton Inn Atlanta/Stone Mountain(Stone Mountain)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$128
US$77
US$71
Stone Mountain Inn(Stone Mountain)
US$138
US$131
Travelocity
  • Pool
US$92
US$86
Stone Mountain Manor(Stone Mountain)
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskpancake machinekind ladythe breakfast areafree breakfastshort staycomfortable bedsstayed for nightswould stay here againthe wi fivery nice hotelking suitea great staylocation is greatenjoyed our stayyogurtatlanta area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 June 2014

My Family stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Stone Mtn Ga 13 June-14 June. We were greeted by Emanuel Christian. He was professional and kind. He went out of his way to ensure we had the very best service during our stay. His excllent customer service skills should serve as a model for other members throughout your organization! I hope you will make sure he recieves this feedback, he deserves to be recognized for going out of his way to make sure your guest are taken care of. Kudo's to Emanuel!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Katrina P
atlsm, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Stone Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write an awesome review! I am thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel!

I have shared your compliments with Emanuel, and he was honored that you mentioned him by name. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to recognize him for a job well done!

Fredrick Harris

Reviewed 22 June 2014

My family and I were in town to surprise our brother for his birthday. This hotel was so clean, so accommodating and the staff were friendly and on top of everything. Special shout out to the young lady that managed the breakfast bar. She did a great job! To Emanuel for replacing my busted iron and fixing the pancake machine. To Pearl and the front desk team, thanks a lot. If I'm staying near my brother next time I visit, I'll be sure to drop in here again.

• Stayed: June 2014
atlsm, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Stone Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Thank you for completing our guest survey. Thank you for your kind words! It was a pleasure to host your stay. We look forward to seeing you again in when you visit Stone Mountain, GA again!

Reviewed 20 June 2014

The Holiday Inn Express is probably the absolute best hotel option in Stone Mountain. We tried the Days Inn first but the conditions there were absolutely atrocious. When we arrived the receptionist told us the rooms were non-smoking. We went to our room only to find a filthy set of sheets and it smelled like someone had been smoking in the room since the day the hotel was built. We went back to the reception desk and the man changed his story...somehow ALL of the rooms suddenly allowed smoking...so we left.

We found the Holiday Inn Express and the grounds were well kept and the inside was clean as well. All of the staff we encountered were very kind. Emmanuel, was especially pleasant and helpful; his customer service was impeccable. Their continental breakfast was also another bonus! This hotel is very nice and definitely well priced, they could easily charge an arm and a leg since they are so nice compared to the "competition" in their area. There are other hotels much further down the 78 strip if you want to make that drive. Anyway....if you're in the Stone Mountain area the Holiday Inn Express is a wonderful option :)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Lynsey P

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest satisfaction survey. I am thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel!

I have shared your compliments with Emanual and Pearl, and they was honored that you mentioned them by name. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to recognize him/her for a job well done!

On behalf of our entire staff at Holiday Inn Express- Stone Mountain, we thank you for your business and hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

The Holiday Inn Express is always a great place to stay but i found the one in Stone Mountain, Georgia to be exceptional. My experience from check-in to check-out was wonderful. Breakfast was awesome with 2 varieties of eggs every day, turkey sausage as well as bacon, link sausage and gravy, biscuits, greek yogurt, pancakes, fruit, juices, milk, signature cinnamon rolls-no one should ever go away hungry from this breakfast experience. The beds were very comfortable and the hotel was very clean. Definitely would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
atlsm, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Stone Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest satisfaction survey. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel.

On behalf of our entire staff at Holiday Inn Express, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 1 May 2014

This last trip I made to this hotel, I had a leaky air conditioner, the closet door would not close, the wake up call that I made did not happen and the promotional gas card event was not known by all office personnel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
atlsm, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Stone Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2014

Thank you for your guest review. We strive to make every guest stay a pleasurable one. From the entire staff at the Holiday Inn Express, we would like to offer a sincerely apology for the issues you encountered. We will use your comments to fine tune our staff and operation so further issues will not occur. Please consider us the next time you are in the area.