“Just Right For Us”

Comfort Inn & Suites at Stone Mountain
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Stone Mountain
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Exellent value. Room spacious, quiet, and clean. Beds were just right for comfort. We slept like babies. The free hot breakfast was very welcome. Hotel was conveniently located near Stone Mountain Park, our purpose for staying in the area. The staff was absolutely friendly and courteous. The only problem we had was getting to and from the hotel from the main highway, but this was probably due to our unfamiliarity with the area. All in all, it was just right for us. We highly recommend the facility to other travelers. -- Neighbors from South Carolina

Room Tip: corner suite facing the main road is large, sunny, and quiet
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
GMComfortInnStnMtn, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites at Stone Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2013

Dear James F, I am glad that you had such a great stay with us! We always strive to make our guests as comfortable as possible during their stay. Thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn & Suites Stone Mountain, and we hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 20 September 2013

I've stayed at Comfort Inns before and they are always clean, neat and comfortable. Great value for the money! The room was nice and quiet.The beds were clean and comfortable. The bathroom was clean, no issues there.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Dear Camm22, Thank you for your comments about your recent stay at our hotel. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the hotel. We look forward to seeing you again when you visit Stone Mountain, GA!

Reviewed 12 September 2013

This place has recently undergone a thorough renovation that is nice and up to date. The rooms are comfy, the free breakfast is good and has good variety, and the staff was extremely nice and courteous. It is conveniently located close to Stone Mountain Park, plenty of restaurants and shopping.

Room Tip: Just remember that this place is convenient BUT there is a trick to getting to it. Although it front...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
GMComfortInnStnMtn, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites at Stone Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2013

Dear Southernroads,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay. We appreciate your kind words and we are happy that you had a pleasant stay with us. We look forward to you staying with us in the near future.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Beds were comfortable but carpet was dirty. Hairs in bed and bathroom. Poor air conditioning. Sarah was awesome with her service. Breakfast was poorly served. Utensils used to bring food out did not look clean. Employees did not use gloves to handle the food.

• Stayed: August 2013
GMComfortInnStnMtn, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites at Stone Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2013

Dear Norma R, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback about your stay at our hotel. On behalf of our entire staff here at the Comfort Inn & Suites we apologize for the concerns you experienced. I want to assure you, that your comments were heard. I have already addressed the issues you raised and I am certain this will not occur again.

I hope that you will visit us again. Feel free to reach me at 770-465-1888 to personally discuss with you any specifics and / or suggestions you'd like to offer in addressing these issues.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

Our room was clean, kids enjoyed the pool. Staff was very friendly. Breakfast staff was very accommodating and friendly. The only thing that I could complain about is the showerhead but it wasn't the worst but wasn't the greatest. We would be glad to stay at this hotel if we were ever in the area again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
GMComfortInnStnMtn, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites at Stone Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2013

Donna G, I'm glad to hear that your enjoyed your stay. But I am sorry to hear that your Showerhead did not work properly. Please accept my apologies for your experience. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you,

Reviewed 19 July 2013

I have stayed at this hotel many times over the past five years of this area being in my work territory. I was pleasantly surprised when I checked in for my last stay, and found the entire hotel had been renovated!! I love the updated look and the fact that my room smelled like a new hotel! The price was up a bit from my last stay, but well worth the improvements. . .and still a great deal.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
GMComfortInnStnMtn, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites at Stone Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2013

Dear ImAlwaysOnTheGo,
Thank you for an awesome review!!! It was our pleasure to host your stay. Please let us know when you are back in the area so that we can ensure that we book the suite for you again! :-)

Reviewed 18 July 2013

They have smoking rooms located next to non-smoking rooms. Really! I hung my robe on the hook behind the bathroom door and the hook fell to the floor. Their hot breakfast was one of the most inadequate I have ever seen at an inn of this caliber. We were a party of 12 who rented 4 rooms and as we gathered in the lobby to leave, we turned to say goodbye and the manager virtually ignored us. Thanks, but no thanks. Never again.

Room Tip: if you are a non-smoker, don't stay here
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

barbara4512002, We appreciate you taking the time to complete a review regarding your recent stay with us. On behalf of our entire staff here at the Comfort Inns & Suites we apologize for the concerns you had about your experience at this hotel. I would welcome an opportunity to discuss your concerns with you further. Please feel free to call me at 770-465-1888. Any feedback you provide will be used to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit, we can meet or exceed your expectations.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Stone Mountain
Stone Mountain Manor
Stone Mountain Manor
#2 of 11 in Stone Mountain
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Northlake

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites at Stone Mountain? Share your experiences!