“quality surroundings good food impecable service”
Review of Baraset Barn

Baraset Barn
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Alveston
Price range: US$26 - US$57
Cuisines: European, British, Grill, Contemporary
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“quality surroundings good food impecable service”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Please may i say a big thank you to all the staff of this wonderfull establishment.
Yesterday 21/04/14 was my son's birthday and rather making the long haul from Newark notts to Horley near gatwick my family met near enough in the middle and what was recommended was Baraset Barn,from walking in the door to leaving everything was incredibly good,pre drinks,seating to table,food,wine and even bringing out my son's birthday cake with candles that my grandaughter blew out numerous times.I won't bore you with what was good or what wasn't just go and see for yourself, we did and we were glad we did well done the team @ Baraset all of you.
p.s anyone who likes rijoca try nuber 40 on the well thought out wine list it was yummy.

very pleased family from the East midlands and London area.

• Visited April 2014

Solihull, United Kingdom
“Faultless”
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

A fabulous evening with various dishes chosen by all and everyone very happy, the fish courses I had were as the title says faultless. Excellent service too from the staff who were very attentive all evening.
There is something foe everyone here in pleasant surroundings. 10 out 10 from me.

London
“Average food”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

My husband and I ate here last Saturday. I have to say I was very impressed with the look from outside and a very impressive interior too. The staff were friendly and efficient, but the food was just ok. We both had fish from the specials menu but it was just average, nothing special. Found it quite expensive too.

• Visited April 2014
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Average food beautiful barn conversion”
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

We chose this restaurant based upon trip advisor reviews and were pretty disappointed with our meal. The barn is beautiful and the manager's very welcoming but the food very average...the fish sharing board looked great but lacked seasoning and although the prawns were sat in chilli and garlic they were bland and boring.My piri piri chicken was cooked with its skin on but was soggy and the sauce was just a passata with a few chilli flakes in and my husband tartare sauce was no more than mayonnaise with a couple if capers in!! Could be so much more but needs a chef that knows food to make it great.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Birthday booming meal”
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

As a local this has been a good local visit, but not been for a couple of years due to others not enjoying it?? Not when we visited amazing food great atmosphere (slightly over the top maître d). 8 eating all amazing feedback 3 courses for the fatties not complaints roughly £50 a head with some of the best wine tasted in the town.

1 Thank Ian T