“What a treat”

Ranked #2 of 204 Restaurants in Suwanee
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Bar, Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Authentic, Southern Bar-B-Q. Meats are slow-smoked for 24 hours around the clock. All trimmings are made fresh from scratch daily (not one freezer in the whole building). Dine In, To Go, Drive Thru, Private Dining, or Catering available.
Deerfield Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a treat”
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

During a recent trip to the Atlanta area, my wife and I stumbled upon Jim and Nicks while looking for a place to eat dinner. My wife does not like BBQ, but I love it. What a pleasant surprise! We had the Carolina pulled pork plate with collards, Mac and cheese, beans, and onion rings. My wife loved it so much that when we return to Atlanta in mid July, she has stated that we must eat here again!

Visited June 2014

Lilburn, Georgia
“best BBQ in area”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We went for a late lunch, and were happily surprised by the food, and unhappily surprised by the lunch prices. The BBQ is the best I have sen in the area, and the service in a quiet time of the day adequate.
For a slightly upscale BBQ meal in a country-ish motif, with a large bar (on the left side as you walk in) with sports on the TV, I recommend Jim 'N Nick's as an excellent choice.

• Visited April 2014
Tennessee
“Good food, service just ok”
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Went on lunch hour while on a business trip. Immediate seating, waitress suggested her favorites, since it was my first visit. Ordered BBQ sandwich with fried green tomatoes. Free little cheddar biscuits were nice. My only complaint was after the waitress brought the food, she never came back.

Visited May 2014
Johns Creek, Georgia, USA
“Not what it used to be...”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I used to look forward to having lunch at Jim n Nick's at least once every couple weeks at this location. This go around, I visited for lunch with my wife and son on the way out of town. Much like the Cumming location, I have found that the portions have gotten smaller and the prices have gone up far too much for my taste. I still think the food is good (pork bbq sandwich, mac and cheese and of course the cheese cornbread things), but the service is spotty - sometimes good and sometimes not. I just cannot get past spending $13 per head for a sandwich, side and tea/soft drink with tip for lunch And they want $10 for a sandwich at any other time! It is just NOT that good. Sadly, I am afraid that I am done with Jim n Nick's for now. There are other places in town to get BBQ for far less than that with just as good a taste and service that is better...

• Visited May 2014
“Attentive service”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Seemed that every time we needed something, they were there with it. Did great job explaining the menu.

• Visited May 2014

Been to Jim 'N Nick's Bar-B-Q? Share your experiences!