“It's A Regional Chain, But Decent Barbeque”

Jim 'N Nick's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #2 of 208 Restaurants in Suwanee
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Authentic, Southern Bar-B-Q. Meats are slow-smoked for 24 hours around the clock. All trimmings are made fresh from scratch daily (not one freezer in the whole building). Dine In, To Go, Drive Thru, Private Dining, or Catering available.
Greenville, South Carolina
“It's A Regional Chain, But Decent Barbeque”
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Good, consistent quality southern barbeque. Good value for one's money. I first became familiar with chain when I dined at one of their locations in Birmingham. This location in Suwannee was certainly up to par.

“Great barbecue that you can grab and go!”
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

On a trip heading through Atlanta I was craving some barbecue and found this place to be fast and delicious... About $10 for a big barbecue sandwich, a huge order of fries, and a delicious sweet tea. They have a sitdown area too, but I needed to get back on the road.

Media, Pennsylvania
“Good Eats”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Four of us went here for dinner while in the area on business. Four thumbs up! Our waitress was very pleasant and on-the-ball. Good beer selection with local offerings, which is a "must" in my book. I had the beef brisket, which was decent. What really knocked my socks off were the sides. The mac 'n' cheese was delicious. My first encounter with fried green tomatoes left me hoping for another one soon.

• Visited July 2014
Deerfield Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a treat”
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

During a recent trip to the Atlanta area, my wife and I stumbled upon Jim and Nicks while looking for a place to eat dinner. My wife does not like BBQ, but I love it. What a pleasant surprise! We had the Carolina pulled pork plate with collards, Mac and cheese, beans, and onion rings. My wife loved it so much that when we return to Atlanta in mid July, she has stated that we must eat here again!

Visited June 2014
Lilburn, Georgia
“best BBQ in area”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We went for a late lunch, and were happily surprised by the food, and unhappily surprised by the lunch prices. The BBQ is the best I have sen in the area, and the service in a quiet time of the day adequate.
For a slightly upscale BBQ meal in a country-ish motif, with a large bar (on the left side as you walk in) with sports on the TV, I recommend Jim 'N Nick's as an excellent choice.

• Visited April 2014

Been to Jim 'N Nick's Bar-B-Q? Share your experiences!