“Favorite local Mex”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Station Center
Reviewed 28 January 2013 via mobile

Cincos is close by and has become our family's favorite goto spot (take out & fine-in). The salsa and guacamole are top notch! The soft Tacos al carbon are always a hit. They serve quality cuts of steak; grilled perfectly. Never tough or chewy; the steak is seasoned lightly and topped off with fresh cilantro and onions. What else can I say? It's just plain good. A little upscale, but worth the extra cost.

Reviewed 12 November 2012

My parents and I tried Cinco's for my birthday, and loved the scene as well as the people! They were so pleasant, and the staff was 100% willing to step out of theri roles and service areas to help anyone that looked like they hadn't been greeted.
The food wasn't seasoned as heavy as we like it, but that could be our fault more than theirs (we're a salt eating group), but I will definitely go back to try other items on the menu!

Reviewed 8 October 2012

Good food and fun place. I would call this a Mexican fusion restaurant with a bit of twist on the standard Mexican fare. This is a popular place for Suwanee for happy hour and dinner and it is sure to be lively.

Reviewed 5 October 2012 via mobile

This is fantastic food! I have had the fajitas as well as a couple other dishes. The mixed fajitas were excellent. The live music was great too. The only complaint I had was its a little pricey....but its worth it.

Reviewed 21 September 2012

There are many Mexican restaraunts in the area but this one is by far superior than any of the others I have tried and believe me I have not tried them all nor am I planning to. However, when I want really good food or want to take someone out to impress them, this is where we go. The food is great. The meat is char grilled which gives a taste and not like the other places with processed meat. The salsa is unique and very good. But the best thing is their guacomole. It is made fresh right in the cantina and the taste is excellent.

It may be a little bit more expensive than the normal Mexican places, but it is worth it. Also, I have never experienced any issues with the staff.

I would recommend this place to anyone wanting to eat good Mexican food.