“Not Your Average Mexican Restaurant”

Cinco Mexican Cantina - Suwanee
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Station Center
Reviewed 14 March 2013

When my sons come to Atlanta on business we usually go to Cincos because it is late in the evening. They look forward to the visit. I have to say we usually order several appetizers and drinks. We love most all the appetizers and the beef quesadillas (don't know if that's the correct name. Could be carne asada). The atmosphere is terrific, beautiful decor, and we've always had good service. The price level indicated for this restaurant is incorrect. It is not $$$! Give it a try to make up your own mind.

Reviewed 28 January 2013 via mobile

Cincos is close by and has become our family's favorite goto spot (take out & fine-in). The salsa and guacamole are top notch! The soft Tacos al carbon are always a hit. They serve quality cuts of steak; grilled perfectly. Never tough or chewy; the steak is seasoned lightly and topped off with fresh cilantro and onions. What else can I say? It's just plain good. A little upscale, but worth the extra cost.

Reviewed 12 November 2012

My parents and I tried Cinco's for my birthday, and loved the scene as well as the people! They were so pleasant, and the staff was 100% willing to step out of theri roles and service areas to help anyone that looked like they hadn't been greeted.
The food wasn't seasoned as heavy as we like it, but that could be our fault more than theirs (we're a salt eating group), but I will definitely go back to try other items on the menu!

Reviewed 8 October 2012

Good food and fun place. I would call this a Mexican fusion restaurant with a bit of twist on the standard Mexican fare. This is a popular place for Suwanee for happy hour and dinner and it is sure to be lively.

Reviewed 5 October 2012 via mobile

This is fantastic food! I have had the fajitas as well as a couple other dishes. The mixed fajitas were excellent. The live music was great too. The only complaint I had was its a little pricey....but its worth it.