“Breakfast and a movie!”

20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Breakfast and a movie!”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I was surprised when my husband invited me to a movie and BREAKFAST. Breakfast? Yes. We arrived at Movie Tavern at 8:30 AM and chose our seats. The seats had a swinging table between them with places for cups. We were soon greeted and given a somewhat limited menu. I chose the bagel Panini with egg and bacon; Hubby chose the breakfast quesadilla. Both were served within about 15 minutes and were actually pretty good. We each got potatoes with our sandwiches. I was happy that they served hot tea, as I'm not a coffee drinker. Hubby received an entire pot so he could pour his own refills during the movie. I was surprised that the wait staff did not interfere with the movie at all once it started. By arriving 30 minutes before the start of the movie, except for replenishing our drinks, we were finished with our meals before the movie started at 9:00 AM. Overall, I would give the food an Average, but, considering that it was served inside a movie theater, it was good. Service was excellent, as was the movie we saw. I would recommend this to anyone who wanted to do something different. It wasn't cheap, however. The movie was $16 for two seniors, and the entrees were about $20. We probably will cook our own and watch AMC in the future.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Brenda K

Suwanee, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of my favorite places”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

It's such a good little getaway for an awesome date night. What I love most about this place are the seats. They're the most comfortable I've sat on at an theater. There's not much variety with the food but it's not so bad. It's definitely no five star restaurant but it would do if you are not looking to overspend.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Beryl O
Brownsboro, Alabama
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Good place for dinner and show.”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I like being able to have dinner in the Theatre just before the show. They have a good choice from salads, fruit and cheese, sandwiches and sliders. I liked the mini sliders the best. You can also order popcorn and drinks to be delivered to your seat during the movie. For someone with limited mobility, this is a great place to go. The seats are very roomy. The theatre has a very good selection of shows. Will return when I am back in town.

Visited January 2014
Suwanee, Georgia, USA
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“The only way to watch a movie!”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

What a fun time watching movies! Food is good and the movie is a better deal. This is the only place we watch movies! Its also a nice family crowd.

Visited March 2014
Suwanee, GA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun movie theater”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

We love being served food while we watch a movie. The food is pretty good, but not as good as in a restaurant. I imagine it is hard to make the food amazing in a place like this. The theater seats are roomy and comfortable. The place is clean and pretty new still.

Visited November 2013