“Southern charm”

Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Suwanee
Andersonville, Georgia
“Southern charm”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

My family and I stayed at Red Roof inn on a last min get away. While work was being done on our home. We got a great price and we're treated like family while being checked in. Robin made fresh coffee and told us places to shop and eat. We had a great stay and suggest that any one needing a great room at a better price stay here. You will be treated like family while saving money.

• Stayed March 2014
Hotel Managment G, Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Suwanee/Mall of Georgia, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Thanks you so much for your kind words. We love to hear from our customers. I am so glad that you had a good experience staying with us. We are so glad to have Robin working as GSR for us. We realize that we are your 2nd home away from home and want to make you feel comfortable with our southern hospitability. We live by our words of providing the best rooms at the best price on the suwanee/Mall of Georgia Exit

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Palm Harbor, Florida
Reviewed 27 February 2014

There was a very helpful and sweet girl working at the desk. We chatted as I checked in and was done in no time. She was very nice and I went on my way. Later that day I left my key in my room and stoped in to get a new one and the Hispanic girl working was so rude. She had nothing but attitude. She was talking ugly about the other girl and flirting what the maintenance guy. God help that place because her attitude will mess them up.

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank 1dave1975
Jay G, Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Suwanee/Mall of Georgia, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
Thanks for your review. We really appreciate your input as we listen to everyone as we are in hospitality business. Our motto is to provide you with the nicest home away from home at the nicest price. We are always improving the property as we are never satisifed until we get 5 out of 5 score from every guest that decides to stay with us. Wehave listened to you and have put in a brand new ice machine for our guests. When you come next time, we like to get 5 out of 5 score otherwise we will be disappointed. We have made great progress in our first year in business as we completely renovated the inside of the hotel.

Sincerely

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 2 February 2014

I am in the I-85 hwy 316 lawrencevillle- suwanee ga area quiet abit for work.Instead of driving 65 miles home, I stay in the area cause its only 10 minutes to work,I have tried several motels in the area that was reasonably priced for somewhere to shower and sleep.Nothing fancy.I tried this motel on wednesday january 29th 2014.I told the front desk check in lady about the problems I had in the past in that area with motels.Eithe r they had prostitutes knocking on your door all night or the cops raiding rooms for drugs.. THIS WAS A CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!A REAL GOOD CHANGE!!!! If you are in the lawrenceville-suwanee area and needing a clean place to sleep, this is it! The front desk staff were friendly, the check in was quick and the room was quiet and clean.It has nice HOT showers,and a fridge in the room if need be, or mine had one.. The tv has both digital and analog stations and a great choice.of both.The room was confortable, had a work station, and a quiet heat-air unit.. I enjoyed my stay there.IF your visiting the GWINNETT ARENA and dont want to pay $100 a night for a room, this is the next exit north on I-85..FOr around $55 I wasnt worried about the area, there wasnt any druggies hanging round or cops knocking on the door wanting to see your ID... I have seen it all, so this was a great WELCOME!!I will stay here again when in the area..... there are restuarants within walking distance, and is easy on and off the interstate...I call thme like I see them, if you have seen some of my reviews of places, I dont fudge them.I either LIKE them or I dont.. I want a good value for my dollar and clean and confortable quiet settings......THANKS RED ROOF SUWANEE for a clean confortable room with 4 pillows on the bed ... that was nice!!..

Room Tip: sorry, you cant have my room.. I might want to check in!!LOL
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank Mr N
Jay G, Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Suwanee/Mall of Georgia, responded to this review, 6 February 2014
Thanks for your wonderful review. We really appreciate the time that you took to list your full experience. Our goal at the Red roof inn Suwanne/Mall of Georgia is to provide the nicest rooms at the nicest price on the exit. We are always improving our rooms and chances are that you will find even more amenities and more cosy rooms on your next visit. We look forward to your next visit.

Thanks

Macon, Georgia
Reviewed 28 November 2013

I am a lawyer and prefer to stay in relatively cheap hotels. I use Red Roof Inn often and found this one to be very nice in my room as well as customer service. I really enjoyed and would definitely recommend if you are in the Suwanee area!!

• Stayed November 2013
Thanks for taking some timeout out and giving us your feedback. We always appreciate positive and negative feedback from our loyal customers. Your comments points our strengths and weakness and we are always striving to improve your customer experience on the next visit. We look forward to your next visit.

Thanks

Management.
Knox, Indiana
Reviewed 28 November 2013

Ambience of room matches the red roof logo. The color of the accent wall is red and the color of furniture - solid wood matches the accent wall as well.

Hotel is not new but newly remodeled and was great for the price. The beds are great and the mattresses were seally pillow top not something you see at red roof. I believe these rooms have furniture from luxury hotel and I have stayed at comfort inn and these rooms are better than that.

Trick to having great rooms when checking in at front desk is to tell them that you come occasionally and then they give you the best price and best rooms.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Thanks you for the Kind Words. We at Red Roof Inn Suwanee strive our best to provide the nicest rooms near Suwanee and Mall of Georgia at the nicest price. Our hotel is always undergoing renovation and chances are on your next visit, you will find even more amenities and better rooms.

We look forward to your next visit.

Bluffton, South Carolina
Reviewed 25 November 2013

First - Five miles from Mall of Georgia!!!! Second - Remodeled when????? Updated TV and furniture set in old hotel room. Closed Buffet restaurant full of discarded furniture, not eye appealing at all. Smallest Superior King Bed room had an odor similar to smoke even though non-smoking room. Luckily we only slept there as we were busy at a conference and visiting friends. Not at all happy-sent report to corporate - got a "we are sorry"!!!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank 48Dan1968
Hotel Managment G, Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Suwanee/Mall of Georgia, responded to this review, 27 November 2013
Hi Dan

Thanks for expressing your opinion on your stay. We are very sorry to hear that your stay was not enjoyable. I dont see a reason for your disappointing stay and would have like to hear about your issues.

We are not a luxury resort rather a economy hotel and we have over 90% percent happy repeat customers. If you did not like your room, we would have been more than happy to move you to another room or offer you a refund. We are only one exit from Mall of Georgia and we dont consider that far.

We always take unhappy customers very seriously but in your case we have no details of issues with your stay . We have no idea on how to address your issues so that our next customer will not have the same problem.
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed 25 November 2013

We were so tired and just needed to stop. We did not know about this place and just took a gamble. It was a very nice hotel and the price was great. We had no issues with our stay. Next door hotel would not let us stay because he saw our dog and red roof did not have an issue as they gave us a pet room with vinyl floor for our accomodation.

We will definitely stop here on our way back from florida. It is definite a unknown diamond in the coal mine.

I forgot to use my elderly discount this time but I will use it next time.

Room Tip: I believe the row of rooms from 101 to 115 are the best rooms as they face the courtyards and are qu...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Tim D
Thanks for the kind words as our staff works very hard to keep the property clean and on top of renovation. We are constantly renovating and improving the property. Our goal is simple to offer cleanest and nicest rooms on the exit at the nicest price. We always love to hear from our customers. I hope that you visit us again and your visit next time will be even more enjoyable than this time.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Suwanee
Quality Inn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Suwanee
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Buford at Mall of Georgia
Comfort Inn & Suites Sugarloaf-Suwanee
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Lawrenceville
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Lawr...
#10 of 11 in Lawrenceville

Been to Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Suwanee/Mall of Georgia? Share your experiences!