Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Suwanee
US$129
US$139
US$112
Fairfield Inn
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewscracker barrelwafflesoperation christmas childright next doorthe breakfast areagold statusmarriott rewardsbed and pillowssmile on her facestayed one nightchocolate milkstaff was very friendlyeasy accessrooms are spaciousin excellent conditionplace is cleannext morning
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I don't really understand why so many others are complaining. This hotel is a good 21/2 star hotel. The rooms are clean, the beds comfortable, and the staff friendly. There are dehumidifiers in the rooms, but that is because of the indoor pool. We enjoyed our stay very much, and will be staying here again. The breakfast room is small, but it was well stocked every morning we were there. Overall, nice place to spend the night, not fancy, but very comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Thank GABE AND DARLEN... W
Geri P, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Suwanee, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2013

I am happy to hear you are happy with your stay . My team and I look foward to your return.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

This is not the best Fairfield and maybe one of the worst. Maintenance seems to be lacking. One room had a toilet seat attached with just one bolt. The fridge and microwave were replaced with a dehumidifier. The tub faucet shoots water. Generally, this hotel needs updating.
Nice location and nice staff. They seem to cater to groups. We had a bus load of HS cheerleaders stay last night, although they were surprisingly quiet.
Next time we'll try another one.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Geri P, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Suwanee, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2013

Hello,
I am sorry you was disappoint in your stay with us.

We only offer microwaves and Fridge with our Executive suites rooms and the dehumidifier is in every room to keep the room moisture down due to the indoor pool..

We welcome all our guest and glad to here the Group didn’t disturb you, they usually are very respectful.

I am very sorry to hear you had some concerns with you room and I hope you made us aware of them so we could fix them for the next guest.

I try very hard not to let a guest experience room issues and we are looking into a remodel in the near future at which time I hope you return and let us know how we are doing.
Thanks for your feedback it will help us to rise to a higher level for all our guest stays.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

The hotel is an older hotel that could use an update. The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly. The breakfast was a disapointment with the containers for both the eggs and sausage were empty both mornings by 6:45 am and were not re-filled. The rest of the breakfast was ok, yogurt, breads, cereals and fruit, with juices and coffee.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Geri P, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Suwanee, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2013

Hello,
I want to thank you for taking time out to give me your feed back ,it will help to make a better experience for your future stay and benifit the next guest as well.

Thanks for noticing my team is well train to focus on our guest , I will make sure they get rewarded for this.

I also see we let you down on the breakfast end and will get this corrected quickly.

Next time you join us let me know how well we improved

Reviewed 3 September 2013

This hotel is located very conveniently to lots of eateries and the highway but the rooms are very dated, there is no vanity for the bathroom sink so you have to put all your toiletries on the floor. We couldn't even see out of the windows because they were double pained and messed up with "gunk" in between the 2 panels so you couldn't see out of the window and just looked nasty. The staff wasn't friendly at all (except the awesome black lady in charge of the breakfasts). They charged $4 + tax for 2 small candy bars from the little general store. Great beds though

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Hello,
I am very sorry to hear you feel my team is not very friendlly, this is not our expected response and It will be addressed.

I know we are dated and we are working hard to get this behind us in the very near future.

Yes... the window seals do need to be repaired and it is in the bidding process.
I want to thank you! for the comment on our Breakfast Attendent and will let her know your thoughts.

I look foward to seeing your next review and I hope to see we have made some changes that will show you we value your opinion.

Reviewed 13 August 2013

I stayed for a week and found numerous problems. This is not a typical Fairfield Inn. It is a bad one like Motel 6 as you approach the hotel entrance.

- Humidity humidity! I sighed as soon as I saw a dehumidifier. Actually, you can smell odor in the hallway. You can feel damp and wet carpet if you walk over to your room. This inn's HVAC is not working.

- I was enticed with their low rates. Extended stay guests seem same with me. Guests are hanging out with their beer ice box after work near side entrance. This inn is for truckers not for families.

- They hold 40 or 80 dollars for incidental for a night stay. This is little high based on their rate which is around 80 dollars or less. There must something happened in the past so they are protecting for their loss.

- Breakfast is not edible. The place is dirty. They are using cheap cups which I have not seen in other Fairfield.

- They are selling rooms in the opaque sites such as Priceline. I met a guy who got his room around 30 dollars. What?

I would not recommend this inn unless you are on a night stay for a quick stopover.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank IADFlyer

Hello,
I am sorry to hear you were not happy with your stay . We have the dehumidifier in the rooms as a preventive measure and I am sorry if it offended you.

Yes one of our three ice machines was out and the part had to be ordered I am sorry for any hardship this caused you.

I wish you would have informed me or my team of the HVAC issue we would have corrected this for you.

We do routine walks and I am not sure how we missed the hanging outside with ice box of bear but we will up our rounds to ensure this does not happen again.

The incidentdentals are 20 dollars a day and this is in place to make sure we keep a smoke free environment the hold is released when you check out of the hotel.

Your view of the breakfast area is surprising to me I walk it often and sorry if you experience it in a less than welcoming view.

Yes we do offer our rates on 3 party sights as do most hotels.

I am sorry you choose not to recommend us but I do respect your opinion.

We strive hard to take care of all our guest and again I wish you would have brought some of this to our attention when you were here, I would have welcomed your feedback in person.