“we had a wonderful stay and I would love to come again”
Review of Edenfield House

Edenfield House
Ranked #1 of 4 Swainsboro B&B and Inns
“we had a wonderful stay and I would love to come again”
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

my husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our visit at the Edenfield House. The room was clean and lovely. The food was fabulous. Swainsboro is quaint and we had a wonderful time at the state park. Would go back again.

• Stayed July 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Columbia, South Carolina, United States
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Henry and I enjoyed our stay in this beautiful home. Aaron and family made us feel very welcome, their attention to detail and care for their guest made us feel right at home. The food was delicious. We enjoyed a wonderful dinner the evening we arrived and were greeted each morning with a superb breakfast prepared for us. We would like to thank everyone at the Edenfield House for a truly relaxing and enjoyable trip.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Cindy M
Miami Beach, Florida
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Delightful is a good way to express our stay with Aaron at the Edenfield House. He was the perfect host serving the most delicious food in an absolute beautiful home with perfectly preserved features from the past. The home was spotless and the beauty of the home is unbelievable. You cannot beat this for any price would go back every week if it were possible.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank abdias p
Lauderhill, Florida
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Wow!!! This was my first time staying at a bed and breakfast, so I didn't know what to expect. However when I spoke with Arron over the phone I knew this place had to be special. When we meet it was as if I knew him. His kindness, welcoming spirit, smile, hospitality and caring for his guests allowed us to feel at home. My family and I had a family gathering to celebrate my brother and his girlfriend engagement. Arron and his staff made this occassion a very special day. The Edenfield house is beautiful and historical. My family and l will be returning next year for the wedding. Thank You Arron and Staff! Joyce K. (Florida)

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank joyce k
Lithonia, Georgia
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Anthony and I had an awesome time during our stay here. Aaron greeted us at our car with a smile and welcomed us as if he had known us all our lives!!! The Edenfield House is such a relaxing place. The house is beautiful with historical wall paintings and books. Anthony is a history teacher so this was right down his alley! The food was absolutely delicious and we met some really nice people during our stay. Lastly, I would like to thank Aaron for being so kind as to allow us to reschedule several times in order to utilize a Groupon certificate. We look forward to returning!! Thanks so much Aaron and staff for your hospitality!!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Sweetneet777
Apopka, Florida
Reviewed 8 July 2014

This was on second stay while traveling north from Florida. Aaron and his family and staff are always great. You will fell at home and an honored guest. For a great relaxing escape from the ordinary this is the place. Visits with the other guest during breakfast is also a treat.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed 30 June 2014

My husband and I had to find somewhere to stay while we were passing through and the Edenfield home looked clean and nostalgic. We were welcomed immediately when we came to the door and felt at home to the point I even wore my robe out into the kitchen area. Historical wall paintings surround the foyer, breakfast was excellent and to request and we met some wonderful people that morning and ate at a big dinner table as if we were all family! We will definitely return! Thanks to the Host and all of the staff!

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Whimsyproducts
Also consider these accommodations in or near Swainsboro
Days Inn & Suites Swainsboro
#1 of 5 in Swainsboro
Days Inn Metter
Days Inn Metter
#1 of 3 in Metter

Been to Edenfield House? Share your experiences!