Free cancellation until 27/07
US$56
US$51
US$138
GardenInn.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 May 2014

First of all you have 2 places to stay in this little town....we were putting together their much needed wal mart and needed a place close by. The owners of worth inn were super nice...they gave us an excellent weekly rate...the side that our crew stayed on had been recently redone ...the rooms were big, very clean, fridge, microwave,. everything worked, I have no complaints what so ever....for the money, it was great... If you ever go through this little town and need a place to stay, Worth Inn is the place...

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Pamela H
Reviewed 16 January 2014

We have stayed here in the past for the auction that is in town two times a year and year by year this place has gotten worse. The owners are very nice but have put absolutely no money into the place. The last time that we stayed I saw numerous roaches in the room and I informed the owner and her answer was I am sorry. The lamp shades were dry rotted and deteriorating and the beds have been there way past the time that they should. Sheets and towels are paper thin. Advertises that they have HBO but we could not access it and the phone in the room did not work. I was ready to leave from the moment that we checked in, but my father just said that we would stay this time and not return. We would not stay here again and would make the drive (20 minutes) to stay in Tifton. It is worth the few extra dollars.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank CLT-Matt
Reviewed 16 February 2010

Just like, I said when, I come to Sylvester and visit my family for vacation etc. I alway's would love too stay at the Worth Inn because it is close by where my family lives at the people's who own's this hotel is very friendly ,nice and they act Concern for the customer's they make sure you have everything you need's in your room and as long as. I been staying there, I never had to go up front and complain on the other customer's next door also. I never stayed at the Day's Inn before.

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled with family