“Local Favorite!”

Big Chic
Ranked #9 of 55 Restaurants in Thomaston
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 July 2015

We go to Big Chic a least once a week. The chicken is delicious and so are the baked potatoes. The fries are not bad either. Love the sweet tea!

Reviewed 26 April 2015

Best fried chicken I've ever eaten. There are two in Thomaston. Both are good but the original on Barnesville St. seems to taste better. Maybe because its a old drive through. Now you walk up to the window, order and get it in a bag. Same taste every time. The cole slaw and scrambled burger are fantastic also. Try the sandwich. Huge perfectly seasoned breast with butter and pickle. I must go there every time I'm in town. You can get any size order to go. I did a 50 piece for a party.

Reviewed 10 February 2015 via mobile

Always try to go here when in town visiting family. Always good chicken and just the smell of it makes me sooo hungry and reminds me of home.

1  Thank Michael T