“Great chicken!”

Big Chic
Ranked #9 of 55 Restaurants in Thomaston
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 October 2015

Big Chic has the best chicken that you will ever put in your mouth. They also have a big variety of other food if you are not a chicken eater. Love their steak fries too.

Reviewed 14 July 2015 via mobile

We wanted "one last meal" before we left the south. It was just "ok"--had worse & had better. Sorry Big Chic, in our pretty well traveled opinion, ya'll just didn't deliver. The counter help was not helpful, just sort of "good luck n get out" kind of attitude--changed our mind to eat indoors & the tables were sticky & dirty (seats too). I'd read that the coleslaw was good it was horrible -overground -one more spin on the food processor would've been liquid! Texture nightmare!

Reviewed 7 July 2015

We go to Big Chic a least once a week. The chicken is delicious and so are the baked potatoes. The fries are not bad either. Love the sweet tea!

Reviewed 26 April 2015

Best fried chicken I've ever eaten. There are two in Thomaston. Both are good but the original on Barnesville St. seems to taste better. Maybe because its a old drive through. Now you walk up to the window, order and get it in a bag. Same taste every time. The cole slaw and scrambled burger are fantastic also. Try the sandwich. Huge perfectly seasoned breast with butter and pickle. I must go there every time I'm in town. You can get any size order to go. I did a 50 piece for a party.

Reviewed 10 February 2015 via mobile

Always try to go here when in town visiting family. Always good chicken and just the smell of it makes me sooo hungry and reminds me of home.

1  Thank Michael T