“If you live in tton, then you love Big Chic!”
Review of Big Chic

Big Chic
Ranked #9 of 55 Restaurants in Thomaston
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

The Barfields are the owners, and they are active in the community. Beside that, the chicken tenders are half of a chicken breast, and they are delicious. My husband eats his with hot sauce, but I eat mine with honey mustard. I love the steak fries. I also love the fried apples. My friend likes the grilled buffalo tenders. In other words, every one in Thomaston loves something at Big Chic! My thing is Chicken tender s with fries!

1  Thank pgreene42

Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

I love going to this place they have the best baked potato and the chicken is always hot.and they know I get

Reviewed 25 August 2016

If you love fried chicken you will LOVE this place. Small restaurant with BIG CRISPY FRIED CHICKEN. I prefer their mashed potatoes with gravy over the fries and the slaw is good.

Reviewed 28 October 2015

Big Chic has the best chicken that you will ever put in your mouth. They also have a big variety of other food if you are not a chicken eater. Love their steak fries too.

Reviewed 14 July 2015 via mobile

We wanted "one last meal" before we left the south. It was just "ok"--had worse & had better. Sorry Big Chic, in our pretty well traveled opinion, ya'll just didn't deliver. The counter help was not helpful, just sort of "good luck n get out" kind of attitude--changed our mind to eat indoors & the tables were sticky & dirty (seats too). I'd read that the coleslaw was good it was horrible -overground -one more spin on the food processor would've been liquid! Texture nightmare!