“Great Chicken”

Big Chic
Ranked #9 of 55 Restaurants in Thomaston
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Big Chic has the best chicken ever and the fries are awesome. Eat in or drive thru the service is as fast as the food is good.

Reviewed 16 December 2016

Chic filet sandwich is very good. Chicken breast is so large that it's outside the bun. Love the fried chicken with bread and fries also.

Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

The Barfields are the owners, and they are active in the community. Beside that, the chicken tenders are half of a chicken breast, and they are delicious. My husband eats his with hot sauce, but I eat mine with honey mustard. I love the steak fries. I also love the fried apples. My friend likes the grilled buffalo tenders. In other words, every one in Thomaston loves something at Big Chic! My thing is Chicken tender s with fries!

1  Thank pgreene42
Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

I love going to this place they have the best baked potato and the chicken is always hot.and they know I get

Reviewed 25 August 2016

If you love fried chicken you will LOVE this place. Small restaurant with BIG CRISPY FRIED CHICKEN. I prefer their mashed potatoes with gravy over the fries and the slaw is good.