Hampton Inn Thomasville
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$117
US$43
US$68
US$63
Thomasville Inn(Thomasville)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront deskwear and tearin townconvenient locationsmall townnice hotelhotel is locatedshort drivebusiness tripclean roomscomplimentary breakfastwould definitely stay here againnice staygreat place to stayfirst floorstaff was friendlyinns
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 March 2012

I stayed here on business travel. There hotel is a little ages. There were no other complaints and nothing that jumped out at me as great. I did enjoy the free breakfast and good service. The beds were comfortable as well.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 March 2012

Hampton Inns are usually very nice and most live up to the Hampton Inn standards, but this hotel is in desperate need of a remodel. It looks like a 1970s original Hampton Inn room. The carpet was so old, I was scared to walk on it. The beds were lumpy, the dining chairs soiled, the furniture badly scared, and the toilet was worn out. I can not understand why Hampton Inn would allow hotels in this rough of shape to keep the Hampton Inn name.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank hmseminole
Reviewed 3 March 2012

The room smelled stale. The interent just ran and ran without loading a page. The breakfast ran out of coffee, and if you want a banana, they may have some if you ask.

Sounds pretty bad, I agree, it's still the best value in Thomasville, which means the bar is low in Thomasville. With all these issues, it is still better than the HI Express, in Thomasville.
I talked to the manager about the problems, he agreed with the issues, and said, new carpet is going in, new interent is going in, and he addressed the breakfast issues with the employee in chargeof breakfast. He said, in 30 days it will all be new. I will see and if all is corrected, I'll drop a better review.

Room Tip: Try not to get the 3rd floor, it's part smoking.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Scott W
Reviewed 15 December 2011

We frequently travel to Thomasville to visit relatives and have stayed here for years. We used to love staying here; however, this hotel is in need of a makeover! Our room smelled like smoke, the carpet was worn, and the bathroom was in need of some tile and ceiling work. That being said, it is one of the better choices for hotels in Thomasville -- the rooms are clean and quiet, the beds are very comfortable, the staff is friendly and there are lots of options at the free continental breakfast buffet. All in all, one of the better choices in Thomasville.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 October 2011

I have stayed at Hamptons all over the place. This hotel is not Hampton quality!!! Very dated. Carpet in rooms is dirty and worn. The bathrooms are dirty!! Hotel lobby was very hot and stuffy. I have stayed there two times in the last 14 months and will definately never go back. I would recommend Holiday Inn Express down the road. NEW and CLEAN.

Room Tip: Choose one at a different property!
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family