Econo Lodge
US$139
Home2.com
US$111
US$106
Best Western Augusta West(Grovetown)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$94
US$66
US$61
TripAdvisor
Hotels.com
All reviewsflat panelmicrowave fridgecomfortable nights restvery nice young ladyroom was cleancoffee makercharging stationcomplimentary bottled waterfast wifihotel optionsstar hotelsmelled freshgo fishingquick stoprelaxing stayneeded a place to staygreat hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 March 2012

I had great experience at this place- Clean rooms and great customer service.

Room Tip: Corner suites are quieter!!!
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank Kruti Z
Manager M, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2012

Thank You for your kind words regarding your stay at the Econo Lodge of Thomson, GA! We do our very best to ensure cleanliness and customer satisfaction. Customer service is one of the key ingredients we use to make your experience as pleasurable as possible! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed 21 February 2012

My experience at the Econo Lodge was very enjoyable. Nice rooms, clean, and great service. Glad I made the right choice.

• Stayed: February 2012
2  Thank butler61691

Thank you for your visit at the Econo Lodge of Thomson, GA! We appreciate your spectacular feedback and look forward to seeing you again in the future! If we can be of any assistance upon your next visit please do not hesitate to reach us at (706)595-7144.

Reviewed 20 November 2011

This truly is the best Econo Lodge I have ever stayed at. It is also, one of the cleanest hotels I have stayed at. I have never seen an Econo Lodge that serves a hot breakfast, that just did things over the top. It is a great value compared to everything in the area. When I called the other places around here they were all at least $20 more than this place. When I got here, Kash took care of me. He put me in a room with a microwave and refrigerator, and ensured I was comfortable. It looks like it has been completely redone recently as well.

I was just amazed with this place! If you are in the Thomson area. Stay here!

Room Tip: They have truck parking for eighteen wheelers also and boat hook-ups.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
5  Thank Fred A

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay with the Econo Lodge of Thomson, GA! We are happy to hear that our accommodations, amenities, and service exceeded your expectations! We hope that we will see you again in the near future upon your next visit! Please do not hesitate to contact us with any feedback that you might have at (706)595-7144. We try our very best to excel by listening to our customers wants and needs and implementing new ideas to better enhance our guests experience whenever possible.

Reviewed 25 October 2010

We were not expecting to spend the night on the road and had not made reservations. The desk clerk told us that if we called in the reservation we could get our Choice Reward points. She gave us the phone and number to do so. This hotel is off I-20, exit 172. The hotel is older and is in the process of being renovated. We were given a room that had newly laid carpet, new beds and was very clean. It was a pleasant stay. We stayed on a Sunday night and there were few other guests. We were told that during the week the hotel is more full with guests doing business in the area. Breakfast is basic and adequate. The clerk was very friendly and helpful. There are a variety of restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
6  Thank Timesawastin

Thank You for your kind remarks! We appreciate your feedback and have now completed our renovation process. We have now also upgraded to a Hot Breakfast as well! We are very glad your you enjoyed your Econo Lodge experience and hope that you will visit us again in the near future! If we can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact us at (706) 595-7144. The staff and I look forward to your visit!

Reviewed 26 January 2009

This place leaves alot to be desired. It needs a good steam cleaning inside & out. No frills, it's the bare minium here. No coffee pots or hair dryers, rusted tub drain. Sheets were clean so we stayed, It was late and only one night. Not impressed, not that it mattered or anything....

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
3  Thank dixiediva
Manager M, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2012

Dear Customer,

On behalf of our entire staff I am very sorry you had an unpleasant experience with us. We understand that it has been a while since you have been in the area and would like to invite you back to stay with us again. We have done a lot of work to the property and feel that we will exceed your expectations. I think you you will find your stay this time around to be rather delightful and enjoyable.
Management