“Masters 2014”

Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Thomson
Douglas, Georgia
“Masters 2014”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

The service was impeccable! Angelica Rocha, very sweet, informative Hostess, welcomed us with an awesome package! We each got one and it included great items to use for the Masters Golf Event. Perfect location!

Room Tip: Rating the value poor because all motels more than triple their normal rates during the Masters Golf...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank HJN184
indirab2013, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 11 April 2014
Thank you for your response to the survey in regards to your stay with us during your recent trip.
We appreciate you choosing the Comfort Inn of Thomson Georgia, we look forward to your return in the near future.

You are one of our valued guest, and we would like to personally say Thank you..

Indira Boult

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Augusta, Georgia
Reviewed 8 April 2014

April 5th was our wedding day and my son had booked us a room for after the wedding, before we left traveling for our Honeymoon. Angelica Rocha was at the front desk and she greed us with kindness and a great big smile. She was AWESOME! We could not have received a warmer reception upon entering the building. The hotel was clean and inviting. Our room was spacious and we loved the Jacuzzi in the room. WOW! We loved our room so much we wanted to stay another night, but it was booked for the Master's.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Comfort Inn & Suites of Thomson screams " CONGRATULATIONS" Mr. and Mrs. Brown.
As the General Manager, my staff and I wish you all the best, and we would like to take this time to say Thank you for staying with us during the most precious time of your lives. It is my understanding that you wanted to extend your stay but we were already booked for the Master's week.
To show you how much we appreciate you both please contact me, my name is Indira Boult, the General Manager of the property, we have a special gift for you.

Once again Thank you and Congratulations,

Southport, North Carolina
Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

This is an older motel, but all we could find when looking for accommodation for the Masters Golf Tournament. Clerks and maids friendly, but not too clean. Few decent restaurants in the area. We will start our search earlier if we get to the Masters again.

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank C C
Thank you for your response to the survey, we appreciate you choosing the Comfort Inn and Suites f Thomson during your most recent trip. We look forward to your return in the near future.

Cookeville, Tennessee
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Stayed the night for a Masters Practice round. Susan Vernum at the front desk was cheerful, polite and professional. The Masters gift bag was a nice touch. The hotel was clean and well maintained. I did not use the pool because my room had a Jacuzzi Tub!

Room Tip: This Comfort Inn was clean and the staff is great. Excellent choice to avoid the Augusta over-charg...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Pete F
indirab2013, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 8 April 2014
Thank you so much for your positive review of our hotel and staff. We are here to make sure every experience is a pleasant experience. We look forward to your next visit with us.
You are one of our valued guest and we appreciate you.

Thank you once again for choosing Comfort Thomson for your stay.

See you in the future,

Thomson, Georgia
Reviewed 7 April 2014

I just want to say that my stay at Comfort Inn and Suites in Thomson was GREAT! Special thanks to the General Manager Indira and her great staff. Two great Guest Services Representatives Larrissa and Shavon were gave excellent customer service and was very attentative to ALL the guests needs including me and my family. I would not have changed a single thing about my stay and i look forward to my future visits with such a wonderful staff of people.

Room Tip: Excellent Customer Service with great breakfast included with your stay!
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Thank you so much for staying with us during your visit to Augusta. You are one of our valued guest and we look forward to your return in the near future.

As the General Manager, I would like to personally take this time to say "Thank you " for being the special guest that you are. We try very hard to make our guest experience a pleasant one, if you ever need anything from our staff we are here to assist you.

Have a wonderful day,

Greenville, North Carolina
Reviewed 27 March 2014

My car broke down near this hotel, and larrissa (front desk manager) was extremely helpful during this stressful time with quickly getting me a room for the night.Very thankful for this hotel! Room was very clean!

• Stayed March 2014
Hilary T, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 31 March 2014
Hello Melanie,

Thank you for taking the time to express such positive feedback! We are so glad to have been there for you in your time of need, and are ecstatic that you enjoyed your stay with us! Your comments will be shared with the rest of the team, and we greatly hope to see you again if you ever find yourself in the area. Thank you again!
Reviewed 17 March 2014

My review of this hotel was due to a combination of good and mediocre factors. First I would like to start by saying that the staff was amazing, Jackie in particular. When I discovered that my car would not start and that I needed a jump start, Jackie offered her services, as her shift was about to be over. Even though she got distracted and ended up going ALL THE WAY HOME after work, when she realized her error, she drove back up to the hotel - in the rain - to assist us with our car troubles. And she did it with a smile on her face. I only wish that every hotel had staff like this. The hotel overall was ok. You could tell that it was a bit older, as there were some cosmetic issues, but nothing major. The entire floor that our room was on wreaked of cigarette smoke, but the room itself wasn't all that bad. The bed was pretty comfy, and the jetted bathtub was the size of a small swimming pool. Housekeeping could have done a bit of a better job with our room before we arrived, as the toilet and carpet were visibly dirty, but nothing that was enough to prompt me to notify hotel staff. The free breakfast was pretty extensive - bacon, eggs, biscuits, gravy, muffins, bagels, waffles.... you name it. Overall, I give it a 6 out of 10.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Hilary T, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Hello Susan,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay! We are delighted to know our staff members are going out of their way to assist our customers in any way possible. I am, however, deeply sorry to hear about the issues you encountered in regards to housekeeping. I will be sure to forward your concerns to our Property Manager to ensure that each issue is addressed and resolved, to that they do not occur again in the future. Thank you, and we hope to see you again!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Thomson
White Columns Inn
Comfort Inn & Suites Near Fort Gordon
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#1 of 1 in Washington

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!