“Overall experience was very high above my expectations. Larissa Evans was very cordial and very accommodating. I enjoyed my tot”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Thomson
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Great Hotel To Visit! Staff Members Are Very Friendly and Pleasant. The Rooms and Hotel Area Are Very Clean and Well Maintained. I Really Enjoyed The Breakfast service from MS. CARRIE. GREAT JOB GUYS!!!!!

• Stayed April 2014
Hilary T, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Hello, and thank you for your kind words! We are so glad to know you enjoyed your stay! I will be sure to pass along your positive feedback to upper management. Thanks again!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 23 April 2014

This hotel was a great value, and Susan Vernon was very helpful at the front desk... The room was better than what I expected for the price of $54, and I would not hesitate to stay there again.

The bang for the buck at this location is ideal!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Hello, and thank you for your positive comments! Your feedback will be shared with our property manager, as well as upper management. Thanks so much again, and we hope to see you the next time you are in town!
Reviewed 19 April 2014

I never experience such a friendly staff all in 1 place. I truly enjoyed my stay.Special Thanks to Angelica Roc and Mrs. Alice the am Breakfast server for a job Well done !!! Also the t hotel was very clean from the front entrance to the rooms. I was pleased with everything inside. The area wasn't the best because it was a littl hidden. Kinda hard to find where you turn into it at. But , other than that everything was Great ! No complaints!

• Stayed April 2014
indirab2013, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 23 April 2014
Thank you for such nice review, our staff work really hard to make sure each guest is treated as the valued guest that you are.

Angelica is always awesome, she is our jewel here at this property. Our breakfast attendant Ms. Alice keep our guest smiling in the mornings with good food and a pleasant smile.

We all would like to say Thank You for choosing our hotel for your stay away from home.

We look forward to your return in the future.

Cary, Illinois
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I booked a room along with a friend of mine for our Masters trip. Upon arrival we were informed our rooms were cancelled by corporate. We never received a call or e-mail or any form of communication to let us know. Now we were tasked with trying to find two rooms at 8:30pm of Masters week. When I inquired who cancelled, no one could tell me and the general manager Indira Boult conveniently disappeared. Angelica at the front desk was clearly in over her head even though she tried to rectify the situation. She offered to make us a reservation in a much lower class hotel but I felt that was unacceptable. No one at this hotel or any of their affiliates would honor the reservation we made. I had to speak with the manager at another location (Eric) to reserve a two rooms at a higher rate than what we booked ours for. No one has offered any resolution for the unacceptable customer service we received that night. I have tried calling the hotel three times now to speak with the general manager about the poor service we received and she has yet to call me back. I travel for work all around the country and this by far has been the worst customer service I have ever received. I am now contacting the corporate office of Choice Hotels to voice my concerns to someone who will hopefully listen or care. I would hope that this is not how they do business or want to be perceived in the marketplace. I would suggest if you like customer service, avoid this hotel.

Room Tip: Can't comment on the hotel amenities as I never got a chance to experience them.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed 10 April 2014

We arrived late at night and was greeted by Angelica Rocha at the front desk. She did a great job of getting us our room and we even got a gift bag. The room was clean and quiet. Perfect stay even though it is a little pricey but they all are during Masters week.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
indirab2013, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 11 April 2014
Thank You for such a positive review of our staff and hotel. We strive to make sure each of our guest feel special from the time they walk in the door.

We hope to see you in the future.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your trip.

Brandon, Fl
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Close to Augusta, but reasonable rates. Shevon and Larissa were extremely helpful at the front desk.

Typical Comfort Inn accomodations, typical breakfast. But staff service is fantastic. Extremely friendly and professional, beyond what you might find at the typical Comfort Inn. Rooms and building very clean and updated.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Dennis,

Thank you for choosing Comfort Inn of Thomson for your stay. As a valued guest we look forward to your return in the future. We appreciate the kind words you mentioned about our staff, we strive to make sure each guest has an awesome experience.

Once again Thank you for staying with us during your trip.

Douglas, Georgia
Reviewed 9 April 2014

The service was impeccable! Angelica Rocha, very sweet, informative Hostess, welcomed us with an awesome package! We each got one and it included great items to use for the Masters Golf Event. Perfect location!

Room Tip: Rating the value poor because all motels more than triple their normal rates during the Masters Golf...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank HJN184
Thank you for your response to the survey in regards to your stay with us during your recent trip.
We appreciate you choosing the Comfort Inn of Thomson Georgia, we look forward to your return in the near future.

You are one of our valued guest, and we would like to personally say Thank you..

Indira Boult
Also consider these accommodations in or near Thomson
White Columns Inn
Comfort Inn & Suites Near Fort Gordon
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#1 of 1 in Washington

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!