“Truck trouble”

Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Thomson
Sumter, South Carolina
“Truck trouble”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Sunday on our way home our truck had a issue that could not be fixed until Monday morning at the dealership. We were traveling with our dog so first off they allowed animals which was a big plus for us. On Monday morning my husband took the truck to the dealership and i stayed behind with out dog at the hotel and once my husband found out what was wrong with the truck and also found out that it would take well after check out time he called and spoke to Larrissa and advised her of the situation and asked if it was alright for me and our dog to stay until they were finished with our truck . Larrissa told him that it would be fine for us to stay just so we didn't have to sit in a little room with or dog at the dealership. I want to say we appreciate all that she did for us in our time of need and if I ever have the need to stay in Thomson Ga again I would definitely stay here again. Tanks again for all your help and we were truly blessed.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Indira B, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
Dear Valued Guest, my name is Indira Boult the General Manager of the Comfort Inn and Suites of Thomson. I would like to say Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey and also for the kind words you spoke about our staff. We are here to assist each of our guest and to make sure your stay with us is a comfortable and special experience.
We look forward to your return in the near future.

Indira Boult

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

Couldn't make it all the way to sc. So we stopped just to stay the night. Great staff. Descent rooms. Will do for a quick trip. Only bad thing is no fitness room. Breakfast was good basic cold hot continental breakfast. Must say the staff was very helpful. A four star experience in a three star hotel.

Stayed May 2014
Fort Gordon, Georgia
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Stayed here on a Sunday for just for a night and it was awesome. Booked through Priceline and was upgraded to a king suite. Larissa was very pleasant and accommodating she had the room cleaned for us. Would definitely come again.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Louiealyssa
Hilary T, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Hello, and thank you for your words of kindness. We are so glad to know you enjoyed your stay with us, and greatly hope to see you again in the future. Thank you again!
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I would like to recognize Jim Stone and Jackie Zales for going above and beyond the call of duty to help my son and me this past weekend. We were hunting between 10 - 15 miles away from the hotel when our SUV got stuck. When we had lost all hope of making the hotel our first night, Jim came and picked us up in the middle of the night. Jackie took us back to our vehicle the next morning. They both made sure that my son and I were well cared for - all with a smile on their face. I have never experienced such customer service in my life. I will be forever indebted to them and a long-term patron of their hotel! Thanks again!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
indirab2013, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Thank you for your awesome review of our hotel and staff. We strive daily to make sure our guest enjoy every moment with us. We look forward to your return in the future, if we can do anything to make your next visit any better, please call us and we will do our best to make it happen.

Once again Thank you for choosing our hotel for your visit to Thomson.

See you soon,

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Great Hotel To Visit! Staff Members Are Very Friendly and Pleasant. The Rooms and Hotel Area Are Very Clean and Well Maintained. I Really Enjoyed The Breakfast service from MS. CARRIE. GREAT JOB GUYS!!!!!

• Stayed April 2014
Hilary T, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Hello, and thank you for your kind words! We are so glad to know you enjoyed your stay! I will be sure to pass along your positive feedback to upper management. Thanks again!
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 23 April 2014

This hotel was a great value, and Susan Vernon was very helpful at the front desk... The room was better than what I expected for the price of $54, and I would not hesitate to stay there again.

The bang for the buck at this location is ideal!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Hello, and thank you for your positive comments! Your feedback will be shared with our property manager, as well as upper management. Thanks so much again, and we hope to see you the next time you are in town!
Reviewed 19 April 2014

I never experience such a friendly staff all in 1 place. I truly enjoyed my stay.Special Thanks to Angelica Roc and Mrs. Alice the am Breakfast server for a job Well done !!! Also the t hotel was very clean from the front entrance to the rooms. I was pleased with everything inside. The area wasn't the best because it was a littl hidden. Kinda hard to find where you turn into it at. But , other than that everything was Great ! No complaints!

• Stayed April 2014
indirab2013, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 23 April 2014
Thank you for such nice review, our staff work really hard to make sure each guest is treated as the valued guest that you are.

Angelica is always awesome, she is our jewel here at this property. Our breakfast attendant Ms. Alice keep our guest smiling in the mornings with good food and a pleasant smile.

We all would like to say Thank You for choosing our hotel for your stay away from home.

We look forward to your return in the future.

Indira Boult
Also consider these accommodations in or near Thomson
White Columns Inn
Home2 Suites by Hilton Grovetown Augusta Area
Hyatt Place Augusta
Hyatt Place Augusta
#1 of 84 in Augusta

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!