“Great Hotel”

Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Tifton
Hayesville, North Carolina
“Great Hotel”
Reviewed 16 November 2013

I have stayed there many times and this is one of the very best Hilton Garden Inn's. The staff is Great and the restaurant also is very good. You can also walk to the Longhorn restaurant. Greay Hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
mattptucker, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tifton, responded to this review, 19 November 2013
Bill L,
It pleases me to see that my staff and I have made such a good impression on you that you choose to stay with us every time you are in the area. As are promise states we make sure each and every guest is 100% satisfied with their stay and I see that we did that with service all over the hotel. We hope to see you again real soon !!!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Stockbridge, United States
Reviewed 15 November 2013

My wife and I were visiting Tifton, GA for a wedding. After the wedding and reception, the entire group met at the hotel bar for late-night drinks. There was also a large group of people staying at the hotel for a class reunion. The bar staff did a great job all night keeping everyone happy, and they kept the bar open late so we could all mingle and socialize after normal business hours. The hotel did a great job in making sure that everyone had a great time.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

mattptucker, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tifton, responded to this review, 18 November 2013
Dear Paul C,
Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel and the restaurant staff. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee that we try to make sure each and every guest get and it is great to know we met it with you. Please consider us during you next travels to Tifton or even just passing thru.
Dayton
Reviewed 10 November 2013

This is a typical HGI...clean, almost new and overall a great hotel. But, what really sets it apart from other hotels is the staff....EVERYONE was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Hard to know where to turn to get to the hotel. Watch for the sign by the Wendy's and Shell sta...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank J G
mattptucker, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tifton, responded to this review, 12 November 2013
Dear J G,
It is so nice to see you enjoyed your stay at our Hilton Garden Inn! My team and I love to go the extra mile in making sure every guest feels at home and welcomed during their stay with us, I am defiantly glad we did our job during your stay. We hope you will make us your number 1 hotel to stay at when in the area!!
Taylor Mill, United States
Reviewed 10 November 2013

This was a very nice Hilton. We were pleasantly surprised at the price for the room we received. Room was very clean and we were checked in quickly as we didn't arrive until 1:30 am. The lobby was very welcoming and I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling along Interstate I-75.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Scott S
Dear Scott S,
Thank you so much for choosing our hotel during your travels. We are glad to see that we did our job in making you stay 100% satisfactory and that you felt welcome in our hotel. We hope you will stop in with us again anytime you are in the area!
Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

Stayed here on way back from Disney. Very clean, modern and nice hotel. Nothing to complain about. Staff was friendly. Starbucks within walking distance. Good workout and pool facilities. Would stay again here or hampton other side of freeway.

Stayed October 2013
1 Thank Otp1971
mattptucker, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tifton, responded to this review, 28 October 2013
Otp1971,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your way back from Disney also thank you for your kind review of our property. We are happy to see our service, accommodations and location exceeded your needs and expectations. We hope that you will make us your preferred hotel when in the area again!
Stockbridge, United States
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Front desk at this hotel truly take the time to assure guest satisfaction. Hotel convenient on I-75 to Florida, has a rather nice restaurant for this type of hotel with rather decent food, and a heated indoor pool.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family

Susan T,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review, we are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Our entire team is committed to guest satisfaction and I am glad you noticed our commitment. We look forward to having you stay with us again when your travels bring you through the Tifton area.
Atlanta
Reviewed 20 October 2013

I was driving from Sarasota to Atlanta and decided to stop for the evening around 11:30 pm. I usually go to a Hampton or Courtyard, but must say I was really surprised by how much I liked this property. The lobby is very impressive and did not feel like a typical hotel off the interstate. I wanted a king bed, and without a reservation, only suites were available. But, at $129, it was only $20 more than a regular room, so I went for it. Not bad.

Here's why I liked this hotel so much: the AC/Heat unit was not one of those awful units that is under the window and shake and rattle all night every time they cycle on and off. This hotel had the kind of system you usually find at a real Hilton or Marriott. It was built in the wall and completely quiet. Amazing, I have never seen this type of high end AC at a hotel at this price point. I didn't even need my ear plugs.

The hallways were beautiful, wide and well lit, and again, looked like they belonged in a regular Hilton. The bathroom was spacious and looked brand new. Rather than one of those terrible mini coffee makers like most places, they has a Keurig in the room with a selection of K-cups. A nice touch.

Other areas were A plus as well: a free business center with two internet-connected PCs for guest use, and a really nice and well equipped exercise room.They charge $10 for breakfast, but I'd rather have the option than have it hidden in the room cost. I left at 5 am before breakfast service started, so felt like I wasn't paying for something I didn't use. Overall, I was really impressed and would stay there again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
jamckinnon, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tifton, responded to this review, 22 October 2013
Reldim,
Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful comments regarding your experience during your visit to our hotel. I am delighted you had an enjoyable stay with us. We can’t wait to have you as our guest again soon!