“Not As Nice as Others”

Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Tifton
Rome, United States
“Not As Nice as Others”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

This Hilton, while still a very nice hotel, is not as nice as other I have visited. The beds are hard by comparision, the shower did not drain well, and I was charged more than I expected to be charged for my stay. The staff is friendly and the hotel is quite clean. I would still recommend this hotel as compared to other alternatives. I do caution you if you book ahead of time, make sure you know what you will be charged before you stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Cory L, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tifton, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
Tommy S,

Thank you for the review of recent stay. I do apologize that your visit was less than favorable. Your comments will be taken into consideration, and we will do everything we can to work on the issues you addressed. I hope you will give us another chance in the future so we can show you that "perfect 10" experience we strive for at Hilton Garden Inn Tifton.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Springfield, United States
Reviewed 28 April 2014

The hotel was clean and the lobby was new and sleek. They provided complimentary fresh snacks and lemon/orange water in the lobby for guests. Rooms were clean and nicely decorated. Hotel rate was appropriate for the level of hotel. Would definitely stay here again!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Cory L, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tifton, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
John L,

Thank you with providing us with feedback about your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Tifton. We are delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the sleek look of our hotel, and your comments have been shared with our staff. I hope that you will come back to stay with us during your future travels. We can't wait to see you again!
Reviewed 24 April 2014

We had four rooms and the staff at the front desk worked out so we could be on the same floor and close together. We stayed four nights and had no problems. We had a family reunion in Tifton Georgia and was treated like family at Hilton Garden Inn. Sincerely, Virginia

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Cory L, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tifton, responded to this review, 25 April 2014
116virginiab,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Garden Inn Tifton as your choice hotel for your group during your family reunion. I am delighted to hear what excellent service our staff provided to you and your family. We strive to make each stay nothing less than extraordinary. We look forward to having you and your family as guests again!
Grand Rapids, MI
Reviewed 16 April 2014

This is not an indictment against the hotel itself but its computer system. After a 17+ hour drive, our confirmation was not in the system. The number was valid but nowhere to be found. While the desk manager eventually treated us very well and found us a room at a different hotel, the manager who's name appeared on the wall was never seen.

1 Thank GRFam
jamckinnon, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tifton, responded to this review, 18 April 2014
GRFam,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us one your way to your beach vacation. I would like to sincerely apologize for the issues you encountered when you arrived. As I explained to you upon your arrival our computer systems received an update the previous morning and for some unknown reason your reservation was not in our local system but was showing in our Central Reservations System. Please accept my sincere apologies and know that this is not a common occurrence and how embarrassed I was by the situation. I hope you and your family had a restful night’s sleep in Moultrie and I hope this fluke does not deter you from choosing to stay with us again.
Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Not one of the better Hilton Garden experiences. Check in agent rude and not helpful, wouldn't look up my honors number, spend more time talking to a departing co-worker than us. While the reservation clearly stated two queen beds, we were put in room with two double beds. $9.95 for breakfast (while most others free) was a ripoff.

Joe M,
Thank you for your review of your recent stay, I respect your candor. We strive for personalized experience for each of our guests, I am disappointed we did not deliver the level of service we strive for. I appreciate your review as it provides feedback that I need to re-evaluate guest needs and make the necessary adjustments to our offerings.
Kokomo, Indiana
Reviewed 15 April 2014

STayed here for a night on our way home from a cruise. GREAT HOTEL! Very clean, quiet and typical amazing Hilton service all at the same price you would pay for a standard chain. You can never go wrong with Hilton and this one lives up to thier standards perfectly!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
jamckinnon, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tifton, responded to this review, 16 April 2014
Tstormdrums,
We appreciate you choosing to stay with us on your way home from your vacation. We strive to maintain quality accommodations and provide extraordinary service – I’m delighted you had an amazing experience and we will have the opportunity to have you as our guests again. We look forward to your next visit!
Naples, United States
Reviewed 12 April 2014

This is an average hotel and costs more than other similar hotels. There is no complimentary breakfast offered. You must pay $9.95 if you want breakfast. You can get more for your money at other hotels.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Cory L, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tifton, responded to this review, 13 April 2014
Jay B,

I am deeply troubled to hear your experience with us was less than extraordinary. Regarding our breakfast policy, I do apologize for not offering a free breakfast, however that is something we here at the Tifton HGI can not control. I would like to let you know about our Bed and Breakfast Package, which would have allowed you to purchase breakfast for only $5, however this must be done upon checking in. I will personally speak to the front desk staff and make sure we are letting our guests know about the Bed and Breakfast Package. Also our rates do change daily, so some days may be cheaper than others. I truly hope you will give us another chance the next time you are in the area.