“Disappointment of Family Reunion”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tifton
Ranked #11 of 15 Hotels in Tifton
GreenLeadersGold level
Miami
“Disappointment of Family Reunion”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Just 6 mos ago, I stayed at this hotel because I was in Tifton for a funeral! I was very impressed with the price, and the clean rooms, an the comfort of the hotel. This past Memorial Day weekend was a disastrous, my stay was from May 23rd to May 27th. The room smelled, the sheets were yellow, I actually saw a cockroach crawling up the wall an I reported it to the young lady at the front desk, the towels were rough an worst of all the pool was green an out of order. My family was very disappointed an I feel bad because I recommended this hotel from my previous stay. NEVER again will we stay here. This hotel needs renovations. Mr. Randy at the front desk was pleasant an very helpful at check in. My stay in July in Tifton will not be here! I was in room 225, Ms Smith

Green Features: Whenever a complaint went to the front desk, we were told we will tell manager. He needs to be there or have someone responsible for solving problems.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Venessa S
TiftonMicroteltifton, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tifton, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We have already made aware our head of housekeeping and took the correct actions to make sure the problem is resolved. However I would like to mention that a lot of the problems were not brought up to our desk clerk and anything that was mentioned was addressed promptly. The pool was a different problem that was also being mentioned at the check-in time, unfortunately it was memorial day weekend and we were not able to fix it in time. Again please accept my apologies and we hope we were able to compensate for any inconvenience experienced during your stay. As per our conversation we would be more than happy to assist you in the future and feel free to contact me is you have any questions.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Travellers also viewed these Tifton hotels
Days Inn & Suites Tifton
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tifton, GA
Comfort Inn & Suites Tifton
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#8 of 15 in Tifton
Hampton Inn & Suites Tifton
Holiday Inn Express Tifton

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tifton? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tifton

Property: Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tifton
Address: 196 Virginia Ave S, Tifton, GA 31794-8073
Region: United States > Georgia > Tifton
#1 Green Hotel in Tifton
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tifton 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tifton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inns And Suites Tifton