Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tifton
GreenLeadersGold level
Tifton
“Worst”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

I understand Wyndham want to have different price point. However to have this location associated with the Wyndham name will them. There is a lot of unethical transactions occuring. The manager JORGE was unreasonable at all times. I talked to Jorge, about a late arrival. There is two issues here. I arrived between 11 and 12 am, not expecting to be charged for the day before. I expressed to the representative, I should not be charged for the night before. She had to speak to the Manager. Whom is JORGE. I begin to unpack my car. I have been driving and driving. My feet was swollen. I told her I requested a late arrive. My feet hurt so bad. I was assigned room 321. She had actually called someone before she gave me the room key. After the fact, I was informed the credit card which I gave was denied. I provide the correct credit card. I was told I was going to be charged for the night before. It was obvious someone was in the room prior to me. With all of this said, they should have cancelled the reservation. Nasty, Nasty, Someone was already and the room. Horrible.

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

TiftonMicroteltifton, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tifton, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I tried to explain everything verbally and you kept interrupting but I can explain it again, your reservation was made for Thursday June, 26th via 3rd party service. When you booked the reservation it clearly states that any reservations have to be canceled by 6:00 PM of the arrival date, I spoke to you on Thursday night at around 10:20PM according to our system records. You asked about an early check-in at 7am on Friday morning and cancel Thursday night, we told you we were expecting to be sold out that night and the only way you could check in that early was to keep the reservation as it was for Thursday night since our check in time does not begin until 2:00PM on Friday. I did as you told me, I left the reservation as it was for check in Thursday since you told us you would check in at around 7am and you wanted the room ready. I contacted the 3rd party service and advised them about the invalid card and they told us to hold the reservation until they were able to reach you, out of courtesy we did since we had already spoken to you.

On Friday morning you arrived at 11:30am and asked to be checked in but you refused to sign the registration card stating that you were not going to pay for Thursday night as previously agreed on our conversation, I told you we had agreed on this the night before and just said you did not remember our conversation therefore you did not have be charged. I pulled all the records from our computer where it clearly shows all the changes and the time they took place but you denied all of it or said you did not remember any of it. We do not like to be so defensive but we would appreciate if you could give a review based on facts, I would also like for you contact our accounting department to clear the "unethical transactions" you believe are occurring at our property. I would also like to add the fact that you were in the room close to an hour and did not mention anything about the room being dirty.
Thank you again for your feedback we follow our policies to make sure we provide great service to our current and future guests. I will be more than happy to speak to you if you need any further assistance.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Tifton
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

For the price it was terrific. Clean, safe, and friendly. The staff was super! For me, I would definitely stay again for the value and service. Highly recommend.

Sleep Quality
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

TiftonMicroteltifton, Director of Sales at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tifton, responded to this review, 29 June 2014
Thank you for staying with us!! And thank you very much for taking time out of you busy schedule to write us a review. We are very pleased to hear that your experience was excellent. We will look forward to seeing you again. Thank you again for staying with us.
Bartow
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

Very nice staff.....furnishings clean but torn....good value...didn't do breakfast so cannot speak to that

Sleep Quality