Scottish Inns
Passport Inn(Tifton)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 September 2010

it was a dirty room, I dont think it had ever been vaccumed, there were dead bugs on the floor, it was late we were tired and had been driving for several hours, or we would have left.

Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mollynchuck
Reviewed 5 January 2010

Room was clean and at a decent rate. This is not a Hilton or Wyndam but is okay for an overnight stay. I would stay here again when passing through to or from Florida. After reading the other reviews I was thinking I would likely cancel my room. This was a pleasent suprise when we arrived and all was well.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple
4  Thank doggie101
Reviewed 10 November 2009

We had to leave and asked for our money back. They didn't want to refund our money at the front desk. The service was horrible, the smell of the room. Stay away from that trash.

Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
3  Thank minniemacon
Reviewed 14 June 2009

Staff was professional and courteous...

but THIS PLACE STINKS!!! The smell literally is nasty enough that it makes you want to instantly gag and puke. It's like a combination of cigarettes, stinky feet, sweaty armpits and incense. I wanted so bad to turn around and walk out, but it was 12:30am before we even arrived. My family and I were dead-tired from having driven over 12 hours. Thankfully, hubby had packed a bottle of Fabreze in the truck. Hosed this place down several times with it and told everyone to sit still so as not to stir up the stench more.

Now, on to other things for those brave souls like us...

Amenities in the room included hair dryer, refrigerator and secure wi-fi (have to get the password from the front desk.) Mattresses are perfect for anyone with a back that requires rock-solid support --- sheets appeared clean (bedspreads got tossed in the corner just to be on the safe side.) I don't know if this is a problem in all the rooms, but the carpet in ours was so sticky, I walked right out of my flip-flops. Some of the wallpaper was torn and there were cigarette burns all down the bathtub. No bugs that I saw.

The hotel offers a continental breakfast --- cereal, donuts, muffins, juice, milk and coffee. They also have an outdoor pool and plenty of parking.

Basically, if you can get past the smell (or cover it up real well), it works for a place to get some shut-eye and that is about it. I think it's overpriced though. $30/night would be overpriced. We really paid too much.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
3  Thank lilydandy
Reviewed 26 June 2008

Sheets were clean, A/C worked, free internet . . . there, I started with the good things. Shabby, dirty, chipped, broken, fragrant, . . . . read the other reviews and you get the idea. Wish I had. Pay a few more bucks for elsewhere - there are more choices around.

• Stayed: June 2008
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)