“This low budget motel gets the job done right”
Review of Quality Inn Tifton

Quality Inn Tifton
Ranked #13 of 15 Hotels in Tifton
Reviewed 21 July 2012

We are retired and traveling the U.S. by car. We are also senior/top reviewers for Trip Advisor. This property has it all at an attractive price. Indoor pool, jacuzzi, clean room with all the amenities including large flat screen TV, full hot breakfast with everything you would want. This low budget motel can be had for an extremely low price with a coupon from a travel coupon book or online app. We will surely stay here again in the future.

Room Tip: Always ask to see a room before booking any motel/hotel and always use a coupon
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 27 June 2012

Recently my family and I stayed two nights at the Quality Inn in Tifton, GA The moment we arrived in our room I knew it was going to be an excellent stay. The beds were very comfortable. They Tv a flat screen on the wall lots of cable channels. A mini fridge and microwave. A curved shower rod for that extra space. The shower pressure was excellent. Plenty of hot water. I slept like a baby on the very comfy beds. My family loved the indoor pool.The breakfast has ample choices hot and cold. 24 hour coffee in the lobby. As well as coffee makers in the room. Hairdryers as well. The staff was very nice and helpful to all the guests. I needed forks and knives for the food we bought and they actually had the maid bring it up to us. I wasn't expecting that. We used the coupon rate from the travel guides found at rest areas and at most Mcdonalds. This hotel had them in the front entrance. But for Florida. They do provide you with towels for the pool. Just ask at the front desk. If I am ever traveling this area again I will definitely will stay here again.

Room Tip: If you don't want an adjoining room just let them know.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank dicarlo2
Reviewed 17 June 2012

Family and I stayed here one night on the way to Daytona. I paid $48.00 for the room (with a coupon ). I didn't expect much but was pleasantly surprised. Well worth the price. Breakfast was excellent. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank lsg424
Reviewed 30 May 2012

On a recent trip to the Smokey Mountains we stopped at the Quality Inn, Trifton, GA for an overnight. As we were arriving very late and leaving very early, we didn't much -- good bed, clean non-smoking room, quiet sleep, decent breakfast, and inexpensive room. We got none of it -- the bed was the most uncomfortable bed we have ever slept in, the room was simply gross and was filled with an overwhelming smell and taste of cigarrettes, was incredibly loud with the sounds of the a/c and I-75 traffic keeping us up all night, breakfast nearly unedible -- thank god they had dry toast and cereal because the hot foods were unedible (who knew you could have runny waffles), and at $62 it was not worth the price.

Do yourself a favor, go somewhere else and get a good night sleep. This place is among the 3 worst hotels we have ever staid at anywhere.

Room Tip: There is such a place at this hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank kathiewe
Reviewed 26 May 2012

Pulled off the interstate for the night, the Quality Inn was right there so thought we'd check it out. Turned out to be quite a nice stop. It wasn't too expensive and the room was clean and quiet. The pool and hot tub were great. Even the breakfast was better than many of the "free breakfast" places. I will definitely stop here again when in the area.

Room Tip: We were in the back, away from the noise of I-75.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group
1  Thank Minnesota_Ranger
Reviewed 1 April 2012

Small, average hotel just of Hwy on the way to Florida. Clean, quiet, indoor pool and small
hot tub in doors. Good place to stay for a rest on the way to Disney. Nothing fancy but
good for the price.

Room Tip: Rooms 2, 4, 6 are just above pool, check in area.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 March 2012

Rather shabby room; ok for an overnight stay while on the road. Some of the features in the room were in need of repair, such as the curtains, smudges on the wall and woodwork. On the plus side, the room did have a new 32 inch flat screen TV. However, there were many other hotels at this location and some of the others looked a lot newer and in better repair. One of the annoying aspects for this stay was that we made a reservation in advance using the Choice Hotels website. While traveling we came accross several flyers containing hotel ads and coupons. This particular hotel had ads offering rate lower than that for our reservation. When we arrived at the hotel I requested the lower rate, but this was refused. Since we arrived after the cancellation time for our guaranteed reservation I was forced to pay the higher rate. I strongly believe that they should have honored the advertised rate. So it would be a good idea to look for coupons in time to cancel an advance reservation.

Room Tip: Rooms on the west side of the west building face away from the adjacent interstate highway and so pr...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family