“Great hotel for families!”
Review of Quality Inn Tifton

Quality Inn Tifton
Ranked #13 of 15 Hotels in Tifton
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

This was an unplanned stop during our travels and I was not prepared for anything but an inexpensive place to spend the night. We got that PLUS a 24 hour indoor pool and hot tub. A very nice hot breakfast and a clean room with all the necessities.

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank robin_culver
QUALITYINN-TIFTON, Manager at Quality Inn Tifton, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you and your family had an awesome stay with us! We look forward to seeing you all again soon.

There are newer reviews for Quality Inn Tifton

Reviewed 7 August 2014

This hotel is located right off of I-75, but no noise were heard from the highway. The room and beds were clean and comfortable. We arrived at the hotel at 3am, on our way north and the front desk agent was very polite and attentive. The breakfast was typical with the eggs, sausage links, and potatoes, fruits, bread with toppings, a waffle maker, and juices.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
QUALITYINN-TIFTON, Manager at Quality Inn Tifton, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the noise. When you do consider staying with us again, please note to be in a less noisier area and we have just the spot! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 29 July 2014

We stayed here after booking at choice hotels. We didn't care for the first room we were assigned and asked to change rooms . We were then assigned a lake side room which overlooked a tree lined shore of a very pretty lake. This is an older hotel which was recently renovated. The large room had a king sized bed, over sized desk, easy chair with an ottoman and a recliner.

This room was spotless with new paint and rugs. The location was very quite. Staff at the hotel was friendly and attentive. I would stay here again

Room Tip: Ask for a lake side room.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
QUALITYINN-TIFTON, Manager at Quality Inn Tifton, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We have begun renovating our property. I am glad to hear that you enjoy what we have done so far. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

If it weren't for the very friendly staff we encountered this hotel would have got the lowest review from me. Everything felt pretty dirty. I can't think of anything good to say about this hotel other than the staff. But even at that, we saw a little TOO much of one staff member. We had reserved the room for 2 nights. After the first morning, as my husband and I were sitting in the room a male staff member just busted right into the room without knocking. He was as surprised to see us as we were to see him. He apologized very kindly and left. But then the second morning he did the SAME thing! This time my husband asked him, "Don't ya'll ever knock? Ya'll need to learn to knock first." Again he apologized very kindly and left. I don't know if he learned anything or not. We won't be going back to find out, that's for sure.
The bed was comfortable, so I guess that's another plus. But the lack of cleanliness around us made not rest as well as I would have otherwise. The bathroom was just DIRTY. The toilet seat was broken. The curtains were stained. There was a burnt out light bulb (one of my pet peeves). We placed the burnt out bulb on the bed so the maid would get it replaced. When we returned in the late afternoon there was the bulb, still on the bed. Duh. A call to the office was sufficient to have someone come replace the bulb, but we shouldn't have had to do it in the first place.
My suggestion is, avoid this hotel. It's a little scary to have a lot of people scantily clad hanging over the balcony railing late at night, and hearing screams now and then. As I said in another review recently, this hotel is a "POOR Quality" Inn.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Vicki S
QUALITYINN-TIFTON, Manager at Quality Inn Tifton, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for not exceeding your expectations. I would like to speak with you regarding your stay. You may reach me at 239-382-4410.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

We went to this hotel because we had a coupon we picked up at the rest stop. The staff was friendly and helpful but the room was dirtier than desired. A lot of dust was present and the bathroom smelled like urine. Bathroom could have been cleaner. The beds seemed clean. The pool was a little scary. It was cloudy and needed chemicals, especially since it was an indoor pool. The pool hours are ridiculous. At 11:30 at night, kids were still screaming and playing which was very disturbing. Could not get to sleep since our room was very close. There were some serious spider webs hanging from the lights in the pool area. Also not a clean area. As someone said earlier, you get what you pay for.

Room Tip: Get as far from the pool as possible
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Susan M
QUALITYINN-TIFTON, Manager at Quality Inn Tifton, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for failing to meet your expectations. We will use your feedback to allow us to be able to correcting any and all issues. We do hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

The room was dirty but cheap. (We used a coupon in a free magazine) Their were stains on the bedding, hair on the floor, marks on the wall and the wallpaper was pealing. There was also no wi-fi. The pool is tiny in comparison to the picture it was also so full of chemicals I couldn't see my feet in the shallow end, which made me cautious since I have small children. The staff was helpful and nice. Other than the room being dirty, it was fine. We roughed it out for one night. If you don't have the cash to stay somewhere else it's ok, but if you can pay more- stay somewhere else. Our room was $60 - after all taxes and fees, so when it's a discount like that you get what you pay for.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Rachel V
QUALITYINN-TIFTON, Manager at Quality Inn Tifton, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience you encountered during your stay with us. I did speak with our housekeeping department regarding your room experience. What you mentioned is not the type of service we provide to our guest. We provide all our guests with clean rooms, free internet access to all of our guest rooms and public areas. Our pool is the largest here in tifton, ga and is serviced daily. Again, I do apologize and hope that you would consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed here last night while passing through, and I must say I was pleasantly surprised. The outside of this hotel leaves a little to be desired, but the friendly staff, clean rooms, full hot breakfast and 24hr pool make up for the exterior.

Rooms are large and clean. HVAC is the type that kicks on and off, and does a great job of keeping the room cool without freezing you out, or struggling to put out cold air. Bathroom was clean - if on the small side. Mini-fridge and microwave includes, as well as in room hair dryer and iron/ironing board.

Full hot breakfast consisted of freshly made scrambled eggs (which were delicious, and not rubbery, and hot!), sausage links, a single Belgian waffle maker, grits, pecan pinwheels, breads for toast, bagels, mini donuts, hard boiled eggs, yogurts, skim/2%/Whole milks, apple/orange juices, teas and various flavors of coffee (regular & decaf). Only drawback - it's a little crowded when the morning "rush" hits, and slightly awkward seating arrangements.

Front desk and breakfast staff were super friendly. Didn't have a cause to speak with cleaning staff, but they appeared friendly as well. 24hr pool and hot tub, all indoors. Pool not terribly deep (6' only at deep end), so no diving allowed. Hot tub can fit 6-8 comfortably.

All in all, we'd stay here again if passing through. Used hotel coupon and received room for $45.99+ tax. Roll away beds available for an additional $10 per night.

Stayed: July 2014
QUALITYINN-TIFTON, Manager at Quality Inn Tifton, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Thank you for your feedback! I am glad that you found our staff and ammenities to be just what you needed. We look forward to seeing you again.