Hampton Inn & Suites Tifton
Passport Inn(Tifton)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
1,257 results
All reviewshappy hourbeer and winecrackersevening receptioncracker barrelcomplimentary breakfastcookiesexcellent hotelgreat place to stayking suiteeasy accessdefinitely stay here againreturn tripfresh fruitexcellent stayafter a long daynice breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

I can't say enough how much I enjoy staying here. They blow the competition away. Updated amenities, awesome customer service, and a happy hour that's not a corporate standard. LOVE IT!! What I don't love is trip advisor making me type 200 letters.

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Quinnvincible
Reviewed 15 July 2014

For my wife and I, we enjoy total satisfaction with our past stays at Hampton Inns. The rooms and bathrooms are exceptionally clean and very well supplied with room amenities (lotions, soaps, iron, towels), beds are always very clean, also hallways and elevators. The general facilities are also kept clean and decorated with nice furniture. Please read my commentary in this review.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kenneth S
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We travel every year from Indiana to Sanibel Island, FL and have stayed at many hotels along the way. About five years ago we decided to always stay at a Hampton Inn along I75 because we new we could expect a clean and comfortable stay with a nice breakfast. We stayed at the Hampton Inn in Tifton in July 2014 and it exceeded all expectations I have had of Hampton Inn. This hotel is amazing! We have 5 children, ages 9, 7, 5 and 5 month old twins so we can't stay at just any hotel. We stayed in one of the double king suites, that included two king sized beds and a fold out sofa. I also called the hotel while we were on the road and they placed a pack-n-play in our room already set up with a clean crib sheet for the babies. This was so nice as I hate unpacking stuff from our vehicle, other than our overnight bag! We missed the happy hour that other reviews mention but my husband still managed to get an ice cold draft beer thanks to the friendly staff! Our children loved the swimming pool and all of pool floats that were already out there! I found the child sized picnic tables such a sweet touch. We ordered dinner from one of the local steakhouses and ate at the table in our room. Our room was huge and super nice, everyone had room to stretch out and get comfortable. I have never been happier with a hotel! Everything about this stop was perfect...We typically drive about ten hours the first day of our road trip leaving us just a little over six the second day....however, after this stay it looks like on the way home we will swap and just drive six the first day and the other ten the second day so we can stay here...seriously, it's that wonderful! Every year our Florida Vacation will start at the Hampton Inn in Tifton. It was a mini vacation itself! :)

Room Tip: Double King suites are Perfect for large families!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jen T
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Best Hampton Inn I have ever stayed. The staff and amenities were excellent. Our granddaughter wanted to stay for more days. :) Breakfast facilities were setup for traveling with young children, so this was an excellent surprise

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Great place to stay. The area was very clean and great surroundings. There are several nice places to eat right by the hotel within walking distances. The pool area is a really nice and a comfort place to relax. They have a great fitness room so you can keep up your excersing while staying.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business