“nice hotel”

Holiday Inn Express Tifton
Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Tifton
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Chose hotel was on the way home from Jacksonville,FL Hotel is new and is fresh & modern. We were only able to stay one night though wish it was longer... there are several restaurants in the near area some you could walk to. Right off interstate so that was very nice. Parking was a little crowded after dinner hour. But I would love to stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
WilliamsHotelGroup, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Tifton, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Ruth,

Thank you for staying at our Holiday Inn Express on your way home from Jacksonville! We would have enjoyed having you for more than one night and hope we have the opportunity to host you longer the next time you travel through Tifton.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Highly recommend staying at Holiday Inn Express at Exit 62 on I75. We stayed at this exit as it was the 1/2 way of our trip. We will definitely stay at this hotel on our next trip through. The room was clean, bed comfortable, and free breakfast was great! The hotel is definitely a great value for the money.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

It's nice to hear you had a "great stay" at our Holiday Inn Express! Thank you for visiting our hotel and thank you for your great recommendation!

We look forward to seeing you on your next trip through Tifton.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

The hotel was very clean and I was very impressed with that. The only issue I had was the mattress and I think they need higher toilets for people with knee problems. Over all, I would stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
WilliamsHotelGroup, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Tifton, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Helen,

Thank you for choosing our Holiday Inn Express for your Memorial Day getaway! We are glad to hear you were impressed by the cleanliness of our hotel and do hope to be able to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We recently spent one night here in order to attend my niece's high school graduation. The folks who greeted us at the front desk were friendly and helpful with directions to the graduation site. Check-in was fast. The room was clean, wi-fi worked well, and, very important to me, the air-conditioning system worked just fine! The bed was comfortable and the room quiet. The only downside would be the lighting in the vanity area. It was a bit dim for putting on make-up. Breakfast in the morning was an adequate quick-serve buffet, which was exactly what we needed since we had little time. All in all, a great little hotel for for the short-stay traveler.

Room Tip: Some have balconies. If this is important to you, let the hotel know in advance.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for staying with us during your niece's high school graduation. We are happy to hear you noticed our friendly staff, our clean facilities and, most of all, our great air conditioners!

We are in the process of changing out the lighting in our bathroom areas to provide a brighter space for our guests, though I apologize that we did not have your room completed for your visit.

Thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you again!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Holiday Inn Express always delivers an excellent stay. The rooms look new and the breakfast was good. Breakfast offerings were eggs, sausage, gravy, biscuits, pancakes, cereal, milk, yogurt, fruit, and the awesome cinnamon rolls. The only negative was the outlet plugs in the lamps were loose so we had to position the phone plug just right to get the phones to charge. Oh, and there's an Applebee's restaurant next to the hotel, so you can walk over and get a meal and not have to get back in your car.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
WilliamsHotelGroup, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Tifton, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dianne,

We are very happy to hear you had an excellent visit at our Holiday Inn Express, and we thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay!

I will work to determine which outlets were loose in your room and have them repaired immediately. Thank you for letting us know!

Best regards,

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Okay, I stay at hotels (for business) about 200 days a year and I have learned (the hard way) that the key to a great hotel stay is the quality of service that the hotels provide... along with a pleasant facility. Well, this Holiday Inn excels at service! Good 'ol fashioned southern hospitality and attentiveness! Add to that the place was COMPLETELY renovated and everything is brand new inside... and nothing beats NEW, and you have (for my business travel tastes) the best hotel in Tifton! Oh, don't forget, H.I.E locations often represent the better deal in an area. I certainly have choices in Tifton (I'm usually a Marriott guy), and this H.I.E. is my favorite choice. They really do have the service thing figured out here.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
WilliamsHotelGroup, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Tifton, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Thank you for staying at our Holiday Inn Express and for your great feedback! We are very happy to hear you enjoyed the service our great staff provides and the quality of our recent renovation.

We hope to see you anytime your travels bring you our way and will do everything we can to stay as your "best hotel in Tifton."

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Had a nice stay while I was staying in Tifton - the room was clean, wifi was easy to access, bed was comfortable. I do wish that the lights at the sink and in the bathroom were of a higher wattage. It seemed dim in both of those areas. One of the plugs by the bed that I was going to use to charge my phone did not work. I swam one night in the pool. The water looked like it had a bit of film on the top of it. The water was heated and was a comfortable temperature.

A nice breakfast in the morning - staff was pleasant during my stay. Thank you.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
WilliamsHotelGroup, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Tifton, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Thank you for staying at our Holiday Inn Express while in Tifton! We are happy to hear you had a nice stay and that you enjoyed your room, Wi-Fi, breakfast and our staff.

I will review the wattage of the lights in our bathroom areas, as they should indeed light the area very well. Thank you for letting me know about the plug that did not work. I will have that repaired promptly.

Thank you for your feedback, and we hope to see you again soon!

Warm regards,