“Beautiful Event Facility”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tiger
Splendor Mountain Resort
Reviewed 6 August 2012

The Sunrise Lodge was absolutely perfect for my husband's 30th birthday party. I know it would be a wonderful venue for a wedding, family reunion, or other event. There is a well-stocked full kitchen downstairs, a prep-kitchen upstairs, and two bathrooms. Plenty of seating, a lovely bar, and a wrap-around porch, speakers, ice, sink... The lodge is surrounded by beautiful woods, streams, and mountains. There are some large cabins and a smaller private cabin that can be rented on the property, so folks attending the party didn't have to drive after having fun. Thank you, Chevin for being so good to us! We had a great time!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Chanda D
There are newer reviews for Splendor Mountain Resort

Reviewed 28 June 2012

Splendor and Soul come together Southern style at this dream retreat in Tiger, GA so aptly named Splendor Mountain.
A palette of seventy-five acres of charm, graciousness, beauty and splendor all reflect the owner's attention to detail and design.
Cascading waterfalls, a lake, trails that lead through forests, dales and bogs all play a part in the landscape.
Architectually designed facilities include cottages, pavillions, meeting rooms and a restaurant quality soul kitchen and dining room.
Whether it's a family reunion, a church retreat, corporate gatherings, or a wedding celebration unlike any other, Splendor Mountain can accomodate small or large groups.
If you are looking for a place on earth that connects you to a heavenly sense of beauty, peace and serenity ~ I give Splendor Mountain the highest rating.
Personally, I stayed in a cabin for a month all by myself just to renew my spirit. So don't be intimidated by it's size and grandeur ~ it is a fabulous solo trip that I heartily recommend and plan on doing again!!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank Kathy F
Reviewed 24 June 2012

My family and I stayed at Splendor Mountain during the weekend of Warrior Dash 2012. What a WONDERFUL choice! It really is a hidden gem! The property is gorgeous and touched by the hand of God. Chevin, the owner/operator, has paid attention to every detail.

Shortly after checking in, Chevin came to Ruby Lodge to welcome us. She even took my 6 year old son, Elijah, on a "mule" ride...which he loved. After Elijah came back from his ride, he insisted that he take our entire family on a walk around the property...so every single one of us put on our shoes and walked down to the "waterfall"...which was a beautiful area with a fireplace, grill, tables and chairs. Amazing.

Ruby Lodge was large enough to accommodate 11 members of my family comfortably. There were plenty of towels and clean linens. The beds and pillows were all comfortable, and the entire lodge was IMMACULATE! I am a neat freak, and I could not find a speck of dirt or dust anywhere. I loved that! We cooked our meals at Ruby Lodge, and there are plenty of high quality, clean, pots and pans, plates, heavy silverware...anything and everything that you need to prepare a meal. Once again, we were very impressed.

If you are looking for a wonderful place to spend time with your family, or if you are looking for a romantic getaway, look no further than Splendor Mountain!!! You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank mk1amber
Reviewed 20 June 2012

We could not have made a better choice than Splendor Mountain for our Father’s 90th birthday celebration. Sunrise Lodge made for the perfect relaxed party venue for 50+ guests. The beautiful and rustic interior, surrounded by a wraparound porch, complete with rockers, provided a truly upscale mountain atmosphere. The complete commercial kitchen is capable of a formal banquet; but made our barbeque picnic a snap to host. A campfire on the mountain, provided by Chevin Woodruff, the owner, was the perfect way to end our evening, complete with roasting sticks, a gorgeous view, and a spacious bath house nearby.
This is a quiet and secluded retreat; only a little more than a mile off Highway 441, the main North-South route through North East Georgia. Ruby and Sapphire Lodges feature high end fixtures and decorating to make for beautiful comfort. We were pleased to place our out-of- town family in the comfort of Ruby Lodge, where they enjoyed the birthday weekend visiting and just soaking up the tranquil mountain beauty.
Chevin was thoughtful and attentive to all our needs. Our family still talks of the joy and adventure of Splendor Mountain, a haven any of us would return to at the first opportunity.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank JWPTB
Reviewed 8 June 2012

I've stayed at Splendor Mountain many times. I can't get enough of the beauty and tranquility.If you should get an opportunity to visit then do so, You won;t regret iy

Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank sharon p
Reviewed 8 June 2012

I went to Splendor Mountain Resort to visit a friend. How Peaceful and Tranquil everything was. Very soothing and calming to the soul. The accommodations were beautifully decorated and separated from others - it felt like you were the only person around. I would HIGHLY recommend Splendor Mountain for rest, relaxation, parties, receptions, etc. I plan to use it for my next event!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 June 2012

Such a beautiful place, fun for every age and stage!

Room Tip: All the beds and rooms are AMAZING! Rustic yet plush decor.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tiger
Quality Inn & Suites Mt. Chalet
Lake Rabun Hotel & Restaurant
Americas Best Value Inn
Days Inn Clayton
Days Inn Clayton
#3 of 3 in Clayton
Mountain Aire Cottages & Inn
Kingwood Country Club & Resort

Been to Splendor Mountain Resort? Share your experiences!