“Reopened. New owner. New management”
Review of quincys - CLOSED

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 8 December 2013

This Quincy's location has just recently reopened.We went to have breakfast after attending our early church service. Everything was clean and inviting. The service was great and the breakfast buffett was hot and fresh.I would highly recommend giving this location a try the next time your family would like a great buffett.

4  Thank Brian C H

Reviewed 17 July 2013

My family and I use to eat here a lot. Then it got to where the food was old and nasty, like it was left overs from 2 weeks ago. Then the bugs in the restaurant at summertime, nasty window seals, food all over the floor. Then the last time we went we were going to give them one last try since they got an "A" on their health rating. I guess they paid the health inspector off to get that rating. My family which includes my husband, myself, my 6 year old nephew, my 7 year old son and my one year old daughter and my friend and her one year old son went in about 8 one night because of working late all day. We just wanted a fresh-hot meal, but we were told to leave because of the weather. They told us they were closing due to the rain. Really? They were very rude and shoved us right out the door. My husband called the owner Ken, which said it was due to a ceiling tile falling into the fryer, said he was sorry and that was it. I will never eat here again and I will tell everyone else not to eat here either!!!

1  Thank Shawna W
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Fried okra and yeast rolls absolutely terrific!
We were greeted warmly at the door. Although it's not new, everything seemed clean and organized.
We did takeout--great value!

Reviewed 24 April 2013

I have eaten at a lot of steak restaurants with a full buffet bar, this was terrible. The chicken was very dry and overcooked, the pork chops were in a sauce,I guess to hide the burned meat. The vegetables were mushy very bland tasting. This is the first buffet bar that had no beef as a entree at a steak restaurant that I have visited. This restaurant use to be a very nice place to eat before the new owners took over. I will never go back.

3  Thank Dewayne W
Reviewed 27 November 2012 via mobile

The bar is pretty big with lots of choices. Nothing really has the wow factor but it is ok and you can get full. The yeast rolls are great of course but it wouldn't be quincys without them. The staff do their job but don't really go out of their way. I will eat there again.