“Hotel is great.”
Review of Masters Inn Tucker

Masters Inn Tucker
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Tucker
Reviewed 20 January 2013

The people at the front desk are very nice the rooms are clean. This is way better than some upscale hotels. And what hotel don't have hookers you can go to the Marriott in buckhead and see hookers but as far as drugs have not seen any. Been here since September of 2012.

• Stayed: September 2012
There are newer reviews for Masters Inn Tucker

Reviewed 31 December 2012

Stayed here again this year after many other years. The room was fine the staff was helpful and friendly. Manager spoke with us and we chatted with the maids thats been there for more years then I've been going.We went to Stone Mountain and the Coca-Cola Museum
For the money and location you can't beat it .

Room Tip: if traffic is good you're ten to twelve minutes to Stone Mountain park and around fifteen to twe...
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank TBIRDMAN
Reviewed 2 August 2012

We was pleased with the condition of the room given the price of the room. $35, what are you to expect. Just average Very disppointed and stressed the pool wasn't opened in the morning given we choose this hotel for the pool and confirmed the night before it would be open at 9am. To learn it opens normal at 10 but check out is at 11 to find out the pool is closed all day. Traveling with children. Property Mgr wasn't available to help and the 800# guest relations didn't care to take the complaint. SInce this cause me stressed trying to find a pool or something else for the children to do, i'm rating this poor.

Room Tip: Just because a hotel advertise a pool doesn't mean its accessible.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 January 2012

This is not a Hilton but is a simple hotel with really clean rooms. No bugs mold and etc. I have stayed there ever year for over 12 years with my wife ,granddaugther,family and friends and have never had any problems. We go to Stone Mountain every year once or twice.
They have recently changed management which was very kind and helpful. The manager came out and entroduced himself to us and said let him know if anything was of any concern to us. It never was any concerns.
Not really sure about why a few others complained so. It is very afforable and safe. The entire property is on video surveilence at the front desk you can see it yourself.
Never seen any drugs hookers and etc. Some people stay weekly in the back part as they always have but never any bother.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank TBIRDMAN
Reviewed 23 June 2011

Pimps, Drug Dealers, Hookers !!
The Room Was Nasty ........
Not Safe.......
They Put Us In A Drug Room...........
Will Never Come To This Hotel Again...... Never Again.......
Please Stay Away............
This Is The Worst Hotel I Ever Been In..................

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank honey48California
Reviewed 14 June 2011

STAY FAR AWAY. Talk about a trashy hotel. Blood on the sheets, mold in the shower, they only ever gave us one towel, no shampoo, 3 girls hooking out of the room next to ours, drug deals on every corner.

The main pimp for the hotel would always cruise up blasting the same song on his subs so all the girls would hear him come and they'd go downstairs to pay him. When we were checking out a Ford Explorer pulled up, a girl hopped out, the Explorer backed into a spot, and then she came back 20 secs later with a wad of cash and they left.

One night my buddy had to go to the lobby and he had 2 people ask him if he "Had anything to sell". I stepped out of the room one night and had a hooker ask me "want to spend some time with me tonight". Not safe to leave the rooms after dark. There were cops at the hotel every night we were there.

Another person we knew who was staying there had roaches in their room.

They also have no restroom the "public" can use in the lobby. I got there a few mins prior to my buddy who was checking us in and I found that one out. Guess I should have known the hotel was crappy when we walked up and you couldnt even see the bottom of the pool where it was 3 1/2 feet deep.

Room Tip: There are no good rooms in this hotel
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
5  Thank rmc85
Reviewed 23 July 2009

I have stayed recently at this motel and both times was treated wonderfully by the staff. The room was clean, the bed comfortable, and I couldn't have been more satisfied for the price. On the second visit, the desk clerk greeted me by name, and even gave me the same room I had been in before. Everyone was pleasant and cheerful. Very homey. I have another trip this week and plan to use the same motel.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank dccamp
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tucker
Knights Inn Atlanta East
Days Inn Atlanta Stone Mountain
#8 of 11 in Stone Mountain
Hampton Inn Atlanta - Northlake
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Northlake

Been to Masters Inn Tucker? Share your experiences!