“Simple Indulgence With Friends!”
Review of Local No. 7

Local No. 7
Ranked #7 of 141 Restaurants in Tucker
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 August 2018

Dinner with friends on a Sat night...covered patio and several tables inside, we enjoyed our dinner at an inside table.
Service: Very good
Food: Our burger and onion rings were wonderful.
Parking: We found a place down the street.
Nice asset to the community and will definitely return.

Reviewed 22 August 2018

Very busy place for lunch - can be loud. Right on Main Street in Tucker - the parking can be a challenge. The server was there immediately to take our drink order. He
asked us about appetizers. They had a lunch menu on the back of the menu. I was
there with two business colleagues. I ordered the caesar salad and a side of the
chicken salad with sweet ice tea. The prices here are very reasonable. We did not wait long at all for the food. The salad was cold and had just enough dressing with
crotons. The chicken salad was good as well - the portion could of been larger. The server was right on it. Great choice in downtown Tucker.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Stopped by on Friday afternoon for a late lunch. No crowd so it was nice and quiet. Got a couple of craft beers to go with our fried pickles and jalapenos. It was great.
Burgers arrived nice and hot. Probably the best cooked sunny side up egg I have seen was on my burger. Tots were crispy and hot. Burgers were cooked as ordered. Service was great.

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

I overheard people talking about this place. I got the jalapeños and fried pickles and they were great. The Cuban was good too. Prices are good as well. I’ll come back.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Ordered a burger and a turkey avocado sandwich. Both excellent. Bloody Mary’s were very good with that splash of Guinness. Will come back when ever we come to Atlanta.

Been to Local No. 7? Share your experiences!