“Try the cheesecake!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Sweet Dees Bakeshop
Reviewed 22 March 2013

Went there on Saturday night with family. Adults had cupcakes & kids wanted ice cream so we all got what we wanted. I had the cheescake with strawberry topping & it was wonderful! Don't know if it was due to a really busy Saturday or what, but the staff was not very friendly or helpful. However, I wouldn't let that keep me from going back.

Reviewed 10 January 2013

I had a coupon to this place and I decided to go check it out. I knew I was gonna love it because they actually use butter cream icing which I think tastes better on a cupcake than cream cheese icing. I tried the plain vanilla, red velvet, cookies and cream, and salted caramel cupcake and they were all DELICIOUS!!!! My favorites was the cookies and cream that had an oreo piece at the top, and the salted caramel that actually had this awesome caramel filling inside that I didn't even expect. If you need a sugary treat or pick-me-up, then run to sweet dees!!!

Reviewed 30 September 2012

I love this place everyday they have flavors of the week, all the cupcakes from the texture of the cake to the icing all are to die for! My favorite chocolate expresso! Midnight chocolate, I can go on and list all because all I have tried are amazing! They also sell coffee, cakes, and ice cream yum! I love the atmosphere of this place. You can have a birthday party there too they have a chalkboard wall in the back for the kids, and a glass room looking at the kitchen so kids can decorate their own cupcakes for their birthday they have different packages. The staff super nice and helpfu! The owner I love her she always greets you so happily! They are going to start their fall flavors Tuesday yay! I can't wait! Guess where I wil be! I heard carrot, sweet potatoes pumpkin to name a few! Must go if your in the tucker