“This really is good food!”
Review of Coco Cabana

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Coco Cabana
Ranked #8 of 128 Restaurants in Tucker
Cuisines: Latin, Cuban, Caribbean, Spanish
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Decatur, Georgia
“This really is good food!”
Reviewed 7 December 2013

How could a place so big with such good food stay hidden for so long? I'm not sure but I'm going to divulge the secret. Yes, I've been to other cuban restaurants in the area. No, they don't compare. The staff was exceptionally cordial and the prices were excellent. I went there for lunch last week. I did not know that they had such a big dance floor. Maybe, I'll come back on a weekend to check out the band and the Salsa music.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Pappylongstockings

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food!!!!”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

being a Cuban Family from up north, this restaurant was an amazing treat for us! We stopped here on a Friday around 2pm, so the restaurant was pretty quiet. the service was good although a few people had there food come out quite a bit before the rest. the waitress was very polite and let us split checks without any attitude which I always appreciate. great place, great tasting Cuban food!!!

1 Thank Marina G
Mableton, Georgia
“Not top shelf”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Nice mix a resturant and a club all in one. Their are even free salsa lessons.First the resturant,the food was very good me and my wife had the whole fried red snapper, which was very good. The service was very sorry had to keep calling the staff over to the table.May have seen the waitress twice.The free salsa lessons were very fun.And lastly the drinks tasted o.k. But we're made with not top shelf items if you know what I mean.Would go again.

Pegram, TN
“Very good!”
Reviewed 7 August 2013

I came to this location to work a concert in the club. The staff was extremely friendly & accommodating and the catered food they served us was top notch. I am in the area every so often and am looking forward to trying a proper dinner at Coco Cabana soon!

Stone Mountain, Georgia
“What I would expect in Buckhead here in Tucker!”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Surprised to find this nice spot so close to home. Atmosphere I would expect to find in Buckhead. Dont let exterior fool you. Food was good! Good value! We went on Friday night and there was free salsa lessons on a HUGE dance floor. Great place for large parties. Has a VIP section. Has a club feel but familes with young children wont feel put out. The wait service was eager to please. I would definitely recommend this place and will go back.

• Visited July 2013