Dunes Inn & Suites
Sea & Breeze Hotel(Tybee Island)
US$129
US$125
  • Pool
Desoto Beach Hotel(Tybee Island)(Great Value!)
US$230
Hotel Tybee(Tybee Island)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$176
Sandcastle Inn(Tybee Island)
US$156
Sky Suites(Tybee Island)
US$147
Admiral's Inn(Tybee Island)(Great Value!)
US$242
US$228
Marriott's Heritage Club(Hilton Head)
US$549
Travelocity
US$393
Marriott's Grande Ocean(Hilton Head)
US$736
Marriott
Royal Palm Motel(Tybee Island)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleancontinental breakfastdonutstile floorswithin walking distanceenjoyed our staygreat place to staycoffee makerfamily vacationshort walk to the beachoff seasontybeeislandcerealpierdanish
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Great place to stay,clean and has an awesome staff. Joy checked us out she has a beautiful smile and a pleasure to have meet her.The security patrolled the lot most of the night to make sure their guest had a place to park and cars were safe

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Sanjay P, General Manager at Dunes Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Oh, Jackie, you're too kind! Joy will be thrilled to hear from you, so thanks for singing her praises. We can't wait to welcome you back next time you're in Tybee!

Cheers,

Reviewed 26 July 2014

I have been staying at this hotel for well over 10 years, as my grandparents always took me and my brother to Tybee for a week every year. This year was my first trip back since 2005 and I was so thrilled to see not much has changed. The remodel of the hotel is great, hardwood floors are much more practical. I enjoyed my stay so much I cried when it was over. Needless to say, I will be back!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank samantha_joann1
Sanjay P, General Manager at Dunes Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Ten years of summer fun -- what a lovely legacy! It's been a pleasure to be a part of it, Samantha. Thanks for the wonderful review, and keep us in mind for next year! :)

Warm regards,

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Dunes Inn is not a 5 star motel but the rooms are clean but a little small, house keeping and front desk go out of their way to assist. The Continental Breakfast was satisfying and we was walking distance to everything in Tybee.The beach is across the road but only 100 yards away.

Room Tip: Try to choose a room with a kitchenette
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Sanjay P, General Manager at Dunes Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2014

Sounds like you had a lovely stay! Thanks for making us a part of your time in Tybee, Greg. When will we get to welcome you back? :)

Cheers,

Reviewed 23 July 2014

This was our second stay at the Dunes Inn on Tybee. Last year, we stayed for just 2 days, but we were there for 5 days this year. I actually made the reservation for the wrong day and realized the day we were leaving that I hadn't booked the motel for that night. Our reservation didn't begin until the following day. I was frantic since this was in the middle of July and most places were already booked. I called the motel and they were able to secure a room for us at the last minute in another property they owned. When we arrived after 11PM on July 16th, everything was all set and the gentleman working the night shift was very pleasant and was expecting us. The next day, we were to move back to the main building and they called us when our room was ready. Upon checking back in that afternoon, Joy was just AMAZING. She was very pleasant, efficient and friendly. During our stay, I saw her several times at the continental breakfast and watched her keep the area stocked and clean and assisting other guests with various requests. She was always gracious and accommodating to everyone. This is a basic motel within an easy walk to the beach and downtown Tybee. The rooms are nothing special, but they are clean with refrigerators and microwaves and everyone on the staff was very customer-service oriented. They also accept pets; we brought our dogs last year, but left them home for this trip. We really enjoyed our stay and will come back again.

Room Tip: I like the second floor rooms as they have private balconies overlooking the pool.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

That title says it all, Jane! :) Joy will be so happy to hear from you -- this will really make her day! Thank you for taking the time to share your story. We're glad we could squeeze you in, and we hope that you'll keep us in mind next time you're back in Tybee!

Thanks again,

Reviewed 20 July 2014

The Location on the Island was great. It is a simple and Reasonable motel but worth it. The Owner tries very hard to keep you happy. There is a Great Seafood Restaurant next door with live music at night. I Enjoyed very much.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Bargainlady2
Sanjay P, General Manager at Dunes Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Thanks for joining us during your trip to Georgia! It's lovely to hear that you felt welcomed and comfortable. We hope you had a wonderful time exploring the area! We'll see you next time.

Best,