“Great Location”
other travellers have booked this property
Bedroom with queen bed.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Bedroom with queen bed.
Living area of condo with sleeper sofa.
View of our pool deck.
The beach at the end of our private walkway.
View from the condo's balcony.
Entrance to Savannah Beach and Racquet Club.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Suzanne H
“Great Location”
Reviewed 9 July 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Great location on Tybee. We loved being away from the crowds, while still being close to great food. The condo is beautiful.

11 Jul 2018
Thank you for your review and your kind words. Yes, being away from the crowds can be a good thing. It gives you time to rest, relax and regroup. I hope if you ever make you way to Tybee Island again you will think of The Hideaway and get in touch. I love having repeat guests!
Heatharch...
Atlanta, Georgia
“Ocean View”
Reviewed 30 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Condo with pool nearby in gated older complex with private beach. Ocean view from balcony. Beach is a river beach, water is warm, but beach was not crowded. Sula, the owner, is detailed and communicative. Coffee within walking distance.

3 Jul 2018
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I hope you had a great time at The Hideaway and on Tybee Island.If you are ever heading back to Tybee, I hope you'll think of The Hideaway and get in touch. Always love having returning guests. Thank you again!
A TripAdvisor Member
Douglasville, Georgia
“Home away from home .”
Reviewed 18 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Absolutely loved this place ! It was darling. Easy access to beach . The condo was well kept. You can tell it was newly remodeled & decorated . Bed was very comfortable . There were a lot of little things that made this place so great . For example : They had Q-Tips in the bathroom ( I forgot to bring ) . The condo is well secured and safe . They have a bike parking area.

Your age range 35-49
22 Jun 2018
Thank you for your review, and I am so happy you had a great getaway. Also thank you for noticing the little things (Q-tips), since this is our "second" home I try to have the day to day things for my guests, that we all use at home. Please if you ever need some Tybee Time I hope you'll think of The Hideaway and be in touch.
Cd W
Springfield, Missouri
“Tybee Island condo”
Reviewed 9 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018
person found this review helpful

My wife and I had a wonderful time at this location. If I could, I’d rate this condo a “4.5”. Everything needed was there and it was located right on the beach. I dinged the rating slightly for several things, such as: there were enough knives & forks, etc, however just one teaspoon in the utensil drawer, several drinking glasses seemed to be not completely washed, a cooking pan was warped with very aged Teflon coating, we couldn’t get the TV to work correctly and the furniture was a bit tired. All in all, we got by. We used the other spoons, washed the glasses, used the pan for eggs anyhow and had our I-phones and an I-pad to keep in touch with the news, etc. We would return here again. The condo fee was considered reasonable, the overall facility was well kept and the view from the balcony was great. This was the first time we booked through Trip Advisor and the booking process was quick and simple. As previously mentioned, we would return here again.

10 Jun 2018
Thank you for your review. I do wish you had contacted me during your stay to voice your concerns. In all likelihood I could have helped you or answered your questions. I did check with housekeeping about the TV, they reported the one in the living area was working properly, the one in the bedroom is not hooked up to cable and only for DVDs, they didn't check that one. As for the cookware and silverware, I am sorry you were unable to find teaspoons often guests move items for their convenience that may have been the case with the teaspoons. I do hope that you and your wife had a good time on Tybee and that if you are ever coming this way again that you will consider returning to The Hideaway.
maxandkat...
Flowery Branch, Georgia
“Great for Couples”
Reviewed 15 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

We absolutely love The Hideaway! It’s become our “go to” getaway location. The north end of Tybee is perfect as the beaches aren’t as crowded. Just a short walk from Huckapoo’s and North Beach, you can’t ask for anything better for a couoke’s getaway. The condo has everything we could ever need, and the view is incredible. There is nothing better than a glass of wine while watching the dolphins play. And of course it doesn’t hurt to have the Smart TV to stream movies and shows when we need a break from the sun. That was a great addition in the remodel. Can’t wait to return!!

16 May 2018
Thank you for your kind words. It's always wonderful to hear from returning guests, and their responses to the updates/remodel. Hope to hear from you soon, so you can plan another "couple's getaway".
Reviewed 24 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

26 Apr 2018
I am so happy you and "the girls" had a good weekend. You are certainly welcome anytime. Take care and thank you again for choosing The Hideaway.
Sandra C
Buford, United States
“Wonderful place!”
Reviewed 25 January 2018 for a stay in September 2016
people found this review helpful

I stayed at this rental and was completely satisfied with it. First of all it is very well equipped with everything I needed to make my vacation enjoyable. It is decorated nicely and the bed is very comfortable. I really enjoyed having my morning coffee on the balcony while watching for dolphins. It is close to some very good restaurants and shopping. Convenient to Savannah for some sightseeing should you choose to go. We spent most of our time at the beach which is clean and not crowded or at the wonderful pool. Sometimes pictures do not tell the true story of a rental but these pictures are really spot on. The condo was very clean as was the entire property. The owner was great to work with when I had to change my date of arrival and was very accommodating. Our stay was without any problems and I hope this unit is available when I get back to Tybee.

26 Jan 2018
Thank you for your kind words, it was a pleasure to have you as my guest at The Hideaway. Please let me know anytime you feel the need to get away and we'll work it out. Again thank you and hope to hear from you soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing