“great”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 28 October 2013

We were there on a very slow Thursday evening. Our service was excellent of course as our bartender/server had nothing going on. My wife had the crabcakes and she's still talking about them. She loved them. I had fried oysters. Oysters are outside of my safety zone but I thought I'd give them a go. They were very good. This place is relatively small and I can see that it is probably packed during their season. They are about a block from the beach. I would eat there again.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Great little local restaurant! Loved the food, service and atmosphere! Best fish tacos I've had!! Will definitely go back. Great place for lunch and dinner.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

My husband and I were at Bernie's on Saturday and we had the time of our life.... We had ordered a bucket of raw oysters and even though it was packed the bartender, Chad, had showed us how to shuck them and he was a show in himself.. Funny and entertaining.... Would recommend this place to anyone

Reviewed 14 October 2013

We went during a visit for the Pirate's Festival. I get that they were busy. But when three tables sat down after us and ate and left, before we even got our food, we started to be concerned. The food was cold when it came out, we never got drinks we ordered. And when part of our order was not ready we canceled it. Well 10 minutes later it arrives to the table and the waitress says it's on the house. Of course it was on the bill, when we tried to talk to the very rude and unprofessional manager, he treated us as if we had done something wrong. It's called "customer service" look it up...

3  Thank mjarrard
Reviewed 7 October 2013 via mobile

Love it, great service & food was good...cold beer may not look like much on the outside but it's really a great little place