“Best Beach view, Amazing price, Great service...”
other travellers have booked this property
View to left from your deck of Hilton Head Island from deck
Sunrise right out your window Laundry area with washer and dry in your townhouse just for you
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
View to left from your deck of Hilton Head Island from deck
Sunrise right out your window
Laundry area with washer and dry in your townhouse just for you
My Beach House Rentals
View of ocean from your king master bed
King bedroom overlooks the ocean
Another view of sky off your private deck
Tybee beach is a favorite of birdwatchers.
Tybee is restoring this important historical property.  First place talking movies shown in GA - to soldiers.
Ocean front livingroom.
Vintage double bed in 2nd bedroom also has a twin bed in the alcove.
Watch the ever-changing ocean and sky from your private deck.
Close up view of comfy king bedroom.
Large closets in both bedrooms for your hanging outfits, too.
Adorable vintage dresser awaits your favorite make-up.Full bath has a large lighted magnified mirror
Steps leading to your upstairs with King bedroom and Full/Twin bedroom and full bath.
Your powder room is conveniently located on the main floor of your condo.
Watch the ships go by as they head towards Savannah Port.
Ocean Villa is located in Tybee Lights which is one building of units.View from beach.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 31 reviews

Reviews from our community

Brandi O
Hutchinson, Minnesota, United States
“Best Beach view, Amazing price, Great service & Tons of charm!”
Reviewed 26 January 2013 for a stay in November 2012

My sister and I travel out East at least once a year and we decided on Tybee this time, after hours of research we came upon My Ocean Villa and fell in love instantly! When we arrived it was everything we had hoped for and more, sitting watching the sun come up with the dolphins playing right in front of you is an awesome experience! The condo is super convenient to everything you need and has all the charm you could hope for. Already counting the days until we can come back!

Date of stay: November 2012
Liked best: Everything
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
26 Jan 2013
Hi Brandi,
Would love to have you back - please do come back soon!! You're right, sunrise is hard to miss right out your window and from your deck. Do you like the new chairs and cushions I put on the deck? Thought they would be really comfortable for dolphin viewing.
My Beach House Rentals LLC
The beach never gets old!!
Sherry A
Columbus, Georgia
“Really Great Experience on Tybee”
Reviewed 24 January 2013 for a stay in January 2013
person found this review helpful

I contacted Lauren at My Beach House on Tybee at the last minute to find a vacation rental on Tybee. This was after 3 previous bad experiences locating rental property in Savannah and/or Tybee. She immediately found us the perfect vacation rental and made the entire process a breeze! She truly puts her customers ahead of herself. The property was great as were the amenities. We hated to leave. I wish we had booked with her sooner. She definitely has all our business!

Date of stay: January 2013
Liked best: Cleanliness, Comfort and Honesty
Liked least: When it was time to go home!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
24 Jan 2013
Wow, Sherry! I remember now! I am so glad I could help.
I want all of my guests to have a carefree, stressless vacation. That's what it's for!!!
Thanks for your wonderful comment.
willo405
Calhoun, Georgia
“Simply put, CHARMING.”
Reviewed 2 December 2012 for a stay in October 2012
person found this review helpful

My wife and myself stayed here on our anniversary last month. Everything was perfect. The sheets were crisp and clean, the house was spotless, and the owner even had a special treat waiting for us!! The house was very charming and unique; not the out-of-the-box experience we have received from most places. We cannot wait to return.

Date of stay: October 2012
Liked best: The decorations
Liked least: everything was wonderful
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
2 Dec 2012
Dear Will,
Thanks for the great comment. I am so happy that you and your wife chose My Ocean Villa for your anniversary celebration. Please do come back soon and often. Remember, Tybee cousin discounts for you. (Tybee cousins are repeat guests)
P.S. Glad you like the special treat, too!
And HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
lauren
My Beach House Rentals on Tybee
JaniceinN...
Hayesville, North Carolina
“A WONDERFUL BEACHFRONT CONDO, BUT THERE ARE THINGS TO BE AWARE OF”
Reviewed 19 November 2012 for a stay in November 2012
people found this review helpful

This is a small beachfront condo. The sliding glass doors open to the sunrise, so I spent a lot of time taking pictures of the birds at that hour. While it does sleep 7, I cannot imagine that many people actually staying there because of the size. There is only one tub/shower in the condo.

It is a terrific location, really right on the beach. The decor is very cute. The beds were comfortable.

My problem is that an exterminator entered the condo while my sister and I were gone. There was NO WARNING from the manager at all. The exterminator sprayed the inside while my dog was there in his crate. He did not remove or cover the food and water bowls while he did so. Because there was no warning, about $6,000 in laptops, cameras, ipads, phones, and cash were spread all over the place. The worst part was that, because there was no warning that an exterminator would be coming, my dirty laundry (read my dirty underwear) was on the floor. I felt VIOLATED.

I called the manager about it. She seemed totally mystified that I would be upset. She said that she had no control over WHEN the exterminator came, and I believe that, but she had control over letting me know somebody would be coming in!!!!! She has instructions all over the place about what I was supposed to do, but not a word, not a single word of warning, about the fact that somebody might just walk in when you are not there. I felt so unsafe that I left a day early.

The front door lock is also a joke. I could have kicked that door in.

It really is a cute place. It is within walking distance of an adorable restaurant called The Sundae Cafe. But there was no reason at all to expect that anybody would just waltz in, and it was truly shocking that that information was NOT disclosed.

Date of stay: November 2012
Liked best: location
Liked least: security
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
19 Nov 2012
Dear Janice,
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate your phone calls while you were here to let me know and we talked at length about your concerns. I understand completely and assured you that this will not happen again. I have never had a complaint about the pest control company being admitted so I guess I just missed that.
I will post the pest control date from now on in the condo and in the guest confirmation email. I will check with the company every month to see what day they are coming.
The condo association does fine me if they are not able to enter and perform their service. That is understandable, too, because spraying just a few units and not mine will enable the bugs to come to my unit. Yuk. Living on a coastal island presents a constant struggle to keep those little guys out.
Again, I do apologize. Please know that the pest control service is a professional company and is bonded and licensed and insured and all spray is non toxic to pets. I will check but I think they always cover any bowls or food just in case.
I will have the lock on the door checked, too. It seems to work fine. Maybe I should put a chain lock on it even though that just seems to get caught in the door frame.
I really try to make everyone's stay the best it can be.
Guess we get complacent on our tiny island since there are so few incidents of crime here. Have a great day and please try me again. Special discounts for Tybee cousins (repeat guests). Lauren
Ga
Reviewed 8 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Date of stay: August 2012
A romantic getaway
8 Sep 2012
Hi,
Thanks so much for your comment. Would LOVE to have you back. Tybee cousin discounts for you from now on. I do have several properties with no steps at all so just let me know if there are issues with steps. Would be happy to recommend the perfect place for you.
Any, yes, Beach Time sleeps 6 but only has one bath and 2 sleep on the futon.
I also have larger properties
The beach never gets old,
lauren
my beach house rentals
atlanta
Reviewed 26 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Date of stay: August 2012
A romantic getaway Older travelers
26 Aug 2012
Hi,
Thank you so much for the great comment!!
Please do come back.
Atlanta
Reviewed 5 August 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Date of stay: May 2012
A romantic getaway
5 Aug 2012
Hi, I just love it when guests enjoy their stay and notice the little things I try to do to make their stay the best ever! Please come back soon! Remember you are now a Tybee cousin. Special discounts for you.

Lauren
The beach never gets old!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
$USD
United Kingdom
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.