“Awesome bar and descent food”
Review of Rock House

Rock House
Ranked #15 of 55 Restaurants in Tybee Island
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

I checked out the Rock House today in tybee island. I ordered my usual to start me off, a double Jager while i decided what to eat. Being that it was only shortly after midnight i decided i would give this place a shot. The cutest little bartender ever named Olga helped me out in deciding what to eat and kept the nearly frozen Jager flowing for me.
I ended up with the spicy wings. The service was fantastic from Olga and i did not fault her for the kitchen taking too long with my order.
Between the personal attention to my never empty glass, the conversation from my bartender and the damn tasty wings i would def recomend the rock house to anyone visiting Tybee and i myself will be back

Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend's and I all went on a bachlorette weekend getaway to Tybee Island. We tried the Rockhouse and it was awesome!! The service was excellent, the music rocked, and the staff was very friendly! The Famous Tybee Seafood Sampler was absolutely perfect, the cooks definely know what they are doing!! Would highly recommend to anyone and will definitely be going back again if I'm ever in the area!!

Reviewed 23 June 2014

I came here on vacation from Tennessee and thought this was such a neat place. I had the teriyaki chicken sandwich and my husband had the famous tybee seafood sampler. Our server was named kenzie and she was very helpful. Food was great service was great. The music was a cool touch. We will definitely visit again!

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

06/21/22 I wasn't to worried about the price. I came to TYbee for the seafood. Around 8 my Fiance and I came in. We had to wait an hour or wait for a spot at the bar. We were able to get at the bar. No problem there. Our food.... now that was the problem. When we got our food everything was slimy and cold. Of course after we got our food all the waitresses disappear. We ended up leaving a $30 X2 meal sitting there. I don't understand why the food was slimy? Our hotel was 6 blocks from the Rock House and before I could get to the hotel I was sick...so sick. I would recommend waiting at Sting Rays if you want some awesome seafood!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I have read some of the reviews on the restaurant and I totally disagree with any negatives! We were here in late May and had an exceptional dining experience. The coconut shrimp was some of the best I have ever had. And the Shark fish and chips? Oh yeah, I would eat those again and again. I was told they have a great new chef from I think Venice, CA (?). Everything we ate that days was perfect. It was early in the day and the place was not crowded so we totally enjoyed the experience. We didn't come in for the bar or the music, so I can't rate those 2, but the food was good. Thank you, Rock House.