“Decent food Good service”
Review of Rock House

Rock House
Ranked #14 of 58 Restaurants in Tybee Island
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 August 2017

Grabbed a burger and a drink for lunch, it was good and the Atmosphere was nice. It looked like they have bands in the evening, but we were there for a late lunch. so nothing exceptional to report. The wait staff was attentive and polite and food came out in a reasonable time.. All in all I would go try it again

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

This place is fantastic! I was celebrating my birthday and the entire staff was top notch! Jerome is the reason we stayed. I'm thrilled we did!

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

We absolutely love this place! The menu is huge and different from the typical Tybee fare. Prices are fair... burgers are always great... LOVE the California BLT! Servers are always friendly, and Jerome the manager is fantastic! On a recent trip I really wanted my usual Mojito, but they were out of mint. Jerome went on the hunt for it for me and didn't stop until he was able to put my favorite drink in front of me. That's what I call phenomenal customer service! They've got customers for life out of us!

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Used to be my fave place... sadly it's just not that great recently. Used to have the best burgers anywhere... used to have best seafood on the island... I was disappointed.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Johnny was an awesome waiter! We enjoyed all our food! Jerome is a great manager and we appreciate his table side visits! This place is great