Sea & Breeze Hotel
Hotel Tybee(Tybee Island)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$176
Sky Suites(Tybee Island)
US$112
Desoto Beach Hotel(Tybee Island)(Great Value!)
US$310
US$232
Admiral's Inn(Tybee Island)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$171
Dunes Inn & Suites(Tybee Island)
US$182
US$159
Sandcastle Inn(Tybee Island)
US$161
US$156
US$681
US$631
Marriott's Heritage Club(Hilton Head)
US$549
US$393
Royal Palm Motel(Tybee Island)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 July 2008

Any bad reviews that you read about this place were obviously written before their renovation. This place is so great and convenient to everything. My husband and I decided to elope on Tybee Island on June 27th. Me and my husband and my parents stayed at the Sea & Breeze. Rooms 123 and 126. The hotel is blue and yellow themed on the outside with very very very cute seaport windows on the room. I took pics of them. Very clean rooms. Very neat pool. My husband and I were having problems with our computer, and the guy that worked at the front came all the way to our room to help us and even asked where we were from. The workers were very friendly. The lobby in this place is UNBELIEVABLE. in a good way. It is art deco style with a long couch and tvs and Wii's and a mod style red chair. It was great. People are very helpful, also this hotel has assigned parking with your room number on it, so you never have to search for a parking space!!! I enjoyed staying here tremendously.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2008

This hotel is Wonderful! I and my two young children had a few days and amazingly this hotel had vacancies online for exactly what we needed! This was my first time to tybee and my children's first ocean experience Thanx to trip advisor and The sea breeze beach club WE WERE NOT DISAPPOINTED! The room was absolutely beautiful! Plush bedding cozy beds a beautiful beach theme 32"(?) T.V. fridge and microwave, not to mention the very large pool and , of course the ocean a mere block away. The staff were so helpful (thanx Alex, Steve and Holly)I honestly felt relaxed (and that ain't easy with two kids LOL!)
This hotel is the place to stay if you are going to Tybee. And although they came close no place can be perfect, my only dislike was that late at night folks in the bars across the street would get loud and some squealed thier tires waking us up briefly and given we were there midweek i would guess this probably gets worse closer to friday. Other than that it was an incredible hotel experience! Will definately be returningvery soon!

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2008

My husband, my three kids, and I wanted to get a small getaway for the weekend, but we couldn't find a motel that we could afford that had a vacancy. So we went to the beach with the plans of driving back home the same day, that is about three hours one way. We got there at about 10 am and went straight to the beach, stayed there for about three or four hours, then decided to go walk around the shops so we drove to the first strip we saw and started to walk around. We were hot sticky and hurting from the salt and sand. We went into a small shop across from the seabreeze and the lady was so nice I wanted some jewelry in another color and she told me she would bring it the next day and I told her we were going home that day bc we couldn't find a affordable room. She told us about the seabreeze so we walked over and the people at the front desk were so nice and accommadating they were sympathetic and found us a room right away , within minutes we had a key and a parking spot. We were in walking distance to the beach, pier and all the shopping and food we needed. The inn was so clean and nicely decorated, all the guests we polite and well mannered and the employees too. I was so pleased. I would recommend this place to any one.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2008

I recently stayed at the Sea & Breeze unit #114 while in town for work. I actually felt like I was on a cruise ship. The room was in a tropical theme and located right on the pool deck. The entrance door actually had a port hole for a window! The pool was beautiful and clean. The property was just assigned to new management and the staff was awsome. The pier and beach are just steps away. There were also many restaurants within walking distance. I only used my car to go to work!

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled on business
1  Thank banzal
Reviewed 3 June 2008

I stayed at this hotel during the first and fourth weeks of February while in Savannah on business. The first time I stayed in room 227, and enjoyed the decor and island ambience. I was told that this is the only room with an ocean view. I needed a wireless internet connection, peace and quiet, and a nice bed, and I was not disappointed. The second visit was spent in room 114 which was my favorite. The rooms are decorated individually and this one was really nice. Both rooms have been decorated with an island/ocean front theme, which fits in nicely with the locale, and nice furniture, rather than the usual generic hotel look. Each room has a microwave and refrigerator so that you can keep the doggie bag, or extra snacks and refreshments on hand. Renovations to the hotel and the adjoining street were underway at the time, so it should be an even better stay now. Parking during my stay was plentiful. Food, drink, and shops are right across the street, and there is a grocery store a very short drive away. My wife will be with me during my next stay, and I know that we will have a nice time.

• Stayed: February 2008, travelled on business